fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 23.1.2b

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 675 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Did you also compressed it? I think I tried the pixel one and it stuck on the logo screen without menu... Idk if that one corrupt but I guess I will download one from mega to find out ... Else I'll has to wait :(

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
So the only way to unlock Camila is to get Kylie in prison? Or can I have both free? I don't want to lose Kylie but i I like Camila.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Am I taking crazy pills or can energy not exceed 10 anymore?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the limits are based on stats, like a +1 max for every 20, not sure though, never really tested or documented it. It'd be great if iron stomach could raise the hunger max, though.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I think the limits are based on stats, like a +1 max for every 20, not sure though, never really tested or documented it. It'd be great if iron stomach could raise the hunger max, though.
Would be nice if iron stomach did something. Not sure which stat dictates energy, I'd assume it would be fitness.

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
i'm sorry if this was already asked before but will all the old scenes be redone in the new style (for example, the one with lexie with Dwayne/Aletta) ? there are three artstyles and I find it a shame since some are godly while others are a bit bad.

Evilbane

Sep 8, 2017
So was doing my playthough and Harmony's home date dropped on the same day as cassidys go to the party... and now it's permastuck on Harmony's Home Date but I can't get it to trigger even asking her out again just brings up the basic menu does anyone know the console code for it so I can flag it back as false?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You can search the thread someone found a way to cheat it and keep both
Thanks. I found it. But it works only *before* Kylie goes to jail. After that, I can't find anything. Come on Andrealphus ! Even *real* people get out of jail eventually! :)
So was doing my playthough and Harmony's home date dropped on the same day as cassidys go to the party... and now it's permastuck on Harmony's Home Date but I can't get it to trigger even asking her out again just brings up the basic menu does anyone know the console code for it so I can flag it back as false?
Just a reminder: always keep a save from before you use a console command or a save game edit. Many cheats work for a bit but start causing problems later when some accompanying flag is missing or similar. And suddenly a character disappears or is not dateable anymore or similar.

Evilbane

Sep 8, 2017
Just a reminder: always keep a save from before you use a console command or a save game edit. Many cheats work for a bit but start causing problems later when some accompanying flag is missing or similar. And suddenly a character disappears or is not dateable anymore or similar.
I haven't used any console commands yet... I'm not sure what is going on with the event flags because I haven't edited or scummed anything yet.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I wasted my time with this game; In the end, any of the girls prefer anyone who appears to fuck over the mc; lmao this is an overrated game
Huh? I don't understand. I don't mean the "not liking the game" part, that's your opinion and it's okay. But I don't understand what you mean by "girls prefer anyone who appears to fuck over the MC". Most girls cannot prefer anyone but you, they can just leave you alone, and who "fucks over the MC" in this game in the first place?

I haven't used any console commands yet... I'm not sure what is going on with the event flags because I haven't edited or scummed anything yet.
Didn't say you did, I just wanted to give a heads up just in case. Possibly losing 3 hours of gameplay (when it inevitably breaks down) would be bad enough, no reason to make it 20 or more.

Sekkese

Apr 29, 2020
Havent had time to check out and download the last couple updates, but after looking at the changelog and seeing "added threesome with Vincent and violaine" in 23.1.2 I'm wondering, who are those people and how do I get the threesome?

WhiskeyMezcal

Nov 4, 2019
I have a glitch where my MC can't work even after finishing the Dwayne/Cassidy storyline. Does anyone know the console command to make my MC work? I think it will force the CEO event at least and unfuck my situation.

Jlac82

Sep 24, 2019
Wait, did I really just waste dozens of hours playing, just to start over because I want max KP on Kleio, and I did NOT have the sportscar for that one single event?

Is there a way to fix it now via console/saveedit that scene as if I had sports car?!@

edit: looking through rpa's and save, maybe I need to change my kleio_event_05c into kleio_event_05b some how? Maybe something to do with flag "niceCar".
In my save, I have: kleio_event_05c 53
Sadly the editor only allows me to change the 53 :cry:

edit2: ok, did "jump kleio_event_05b" fixed it for now, unsure if I can remove the kleio_event_05c variable all together though.
I have the same issue with Kleio. Try fixing it with saveeditonline.com, but unable to change the right events. What did you change? Any idea how to make it work?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes