Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Get called daddy (Collared)
Prerequisites: Bree's bedroom, Love.png>= 75, Sub.png >=75, have her collared, interact with her

Mike talks with Bree in her bedroom and asks if he likes her calling him Master. If Mike says no, she starts to call him daddy afterwards.

Outcome: Bree will refer to Mike as "Daddy" from now on.

so is this not part of the game anymore? cause even after this she still calls me master

Last edited:

Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
Get called daddy (Collared)
Prerequisites: Bree's bedroom, Love.png>= 75, Sub.png >=75, have her collared, interact with her

Mike talks with Bree in her bedroom and asks if he likes her calling him Master. If Mike says no, she starts to call him daddy afterwards.

Outcome: Bree will refer to Mike as "Daddy" from now on.

so is this not part of the game anymore? cause even after this she still calls me master
you should be able to order her what to call you if her kink is over 50

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
The version here is always a Patreon version, so it will include all the girls. It is just not always the latest version of the game, and usually only new versions get uploaded but not bugfixes which makes playing it here a little wonky at times.
How late does it get uploaded here? I am not close in finishing the current version so does not matter but was just curious.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
On my path with Harmony, I am trying to reduce her purity and have so far completed till the Broken Wings event. 1687874756088.png
How can I trigger the nightclub date? I have only seen the girls take the MC to the club as a post - date activity but so far I have been unable to trigger it. Should I finish the date with less than 90% score or something?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How late does it get uploaded here? I am not close in finishing the current version so does not matter but was just curious.
I don't really follow it (since I have Steam on one side and a stable older version to actually play my next NG+ preparation without bug fear) but it doesn't seem too long a wait usually. Just don't expect a situation like in other threads where some clockwork sharers will download and reupload for F95 right after the release.

As for "not even close to finished": Also do not expect too many additions in most updates in respect of story. Sometimes a big chunk comes along, but often it wouldn't be worth starting "just for the new content".

Reactions: verizon_vader

Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
On my path with Harmony, I am trying to reduce her purity and have so far completed till the Broken Wings event. View attachment 2727980
How can I trigger the nightclub date? I have only seen the girls take the MC to the club as a post - date activity but so far I have been unable to trigger it. Should I finish the date with less than 90% score or something?
wait until 22:00 and then go on the date you will have an option to invite her to the club but will lose some points for being late also make sure you have the fancy suit and her purity is 30 or below

• Red Heart

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
On my path with Harmony, I am trying to reduce her purity and have so far completed till the Broken Wings event. View attachment 2727980
take her out at 22:00 when the club is an option, then get her date to positive rating.

• Red Heart

Weepz

Dec 11, 2022
So with the House map and the City map both being features that seem to be enjoyed by the player base does a Mall map seem like a likely next step?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I wonder if the male protagonist will have an wardrobe option like the one Bree's got in this current update in the future (maybe the tattoo or piercing he could get during an event with Kleio would be interesting to see also). :unsure:

Krummeiche

Jul 10, 2019
I wonder if the male protagonist will have an wardrobe option like the one Bree's got in this current update in the future (maybe the tattoo or piercing he could get during an event with Kleio would be interesting to see also). :unsure:
Yeah, I would love to see more options for a customizable MC - some Tattoo options or clothing that really differs depending on the scenes. But I expect that this would be a tremendous piece of work, as all such options would have to be designed and coded separately for all scenes. Maybe this will become easier in the future, when AI is able to replace parts of the scenes, but unlikely now... :(

Reactions: ArDZer
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes