lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
December weekly update 3

Hi guys,The weekly is here ^^Features:[BreeMC] Jack finds out about pregnancy [1EV][BreeMC] Master finds out about pregnancy [1EV][BreeMC] Scottie finds out about pregnancy [1EV][BreeMC] Jack, Master & Scottie events enhancement [QOL][BreeMC] Mike cowgirl [1EV][BreeMC] Mike lapdance [1EV][BreeMC] Mike rough doggy-style [1EV][MikeMC] Amy events 01 and 02 with Shawn [2EV][MikeMC] Amy schedule + Amy events 03 and 04 [2EV][MikeMC] Amy events 06 [1EV][MikeMC] Amy doggy-style on the beach [1EV, 1CG][MikeMC] add watch date tv[MikeMC] Amy/Kat/Reona dance scene [1CG]You can download it here if you are a $10+ patron.Have fun,Andrealphus weekly update 2
Hi guys,
The weekly is here ^^
Features:
  • [BreeMC] Angela event 09 [1EV, 2CG, 1BG]
  • [BreeMC] Jack birthday date [1EV]
  • [BreeMC] kiss with Master [1CG]
  • [BreeMC/MikeMC] add missing npc in slap scene [QOL]
  • [BreeMC/MikeMC] Training sessions with Master enhancement [QOL]
  • [MikeMC] Amy beach fuck cowgirl [1EV, 1CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy bedroom and movie theater cunnilingus [1CG, 2EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy events 07 [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy fuck date missionary [1CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy postdate fuck home cowgirl [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy postdate fuck home doggy [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy postdate fuck home footjob [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Jail Harem: Camila Kylie ending [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy/Kat/Reona playing console [1CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy/Kat/Reona playing board games [1CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy/Kat/Reona buying popcorn [1CG]
  • [MikeMC] Hanna shave armpits command [QOL]
more angela :love:

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
December weekly update 3

Hi guys,The weekly is here ^^Features:[BreeMC] Jack finds out about pregnancy [1EV][BreeMC] Master finds out about pregnancy [1EV][BreeMC] Scottie finds out about pregnancy [1EV][BreeMC] Jack, Master & Scottie events enhancement [QOL][BreeMC] Mike cowgirl [1EV][BreeMC] Mike lapdance [1EV][BreeMC] Mike rough doggy-style [1EV][MikeMC] Amy events 01 and 02 with Shawn [2EV][MikeMC] Amy schedule + Amy events 03 and 04 [2EV][MikeMC] Amy events 06 [1EV][MikeMC] Amy doggy-style on the beach [1EV, 1CG][MikeMC] add watch date tv[MikeMC] Amy/Kat/Reona dance scene [1CG]You can download it here if you are a $10+ patron.Have fun,Andrealphus weekly update 2
Hi guys,
The weekly is here ^^
Features:
  • [BreeMC] Angela event 09 [1EV, 2CG, 1BG]
  • [BreeMC] Jack birthday date [1EV]
  • [BreeMC] kiss with Master [1CG]
  • [BreeMC/MikeMC] add missing npc in slap scene [QOL]
  • [BreeMC/MikeMC] Training sessions with Master enhancement [QOL]
  • [MikeMC] Amy beach fuck cowgirl [1EV, 1CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy bedroom and movie theater cunnilingus [1CG, 2EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy events 07 [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy fuck date missionary [1CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy postdate fuck home cowgirl [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy postdate fuck home doggy [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy postdate fuck home footjob [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Jail Harem: Camila Kylie ending [1EV]
  • [MikeMC] Amy/Kat/Reona playing console [1CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy/Kat/Reona playing board games [1CG]
  • [MikeMC] Amy/Kat/Reona buying popcorn [1CG]
  • [MikeMC] Hanna shave armpits command [QOL]
Where is the Update!?!?!?!?
We Need A HERO!!!!!!

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
Where is the Update!?!?!?!?
We Need A HERO!!!!!!
Don't worry, it's just a weekly update. The real monthly update will probably come out around Christmas, and after that we will have to wait a few days in case someone leaks the update, so I would say that maybe in the new year 0.23.12.x could be available on this forum. maybe....

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Don't worry, it's just a weekly update. The real monthly update will probably come out around Christmas, and after that we will have to wait a few days in case someone leaks the update, so I would say that maybe in the new year 0.23.12.x could be available on this forum. maybe....
Tuesday.

Reactions: RCD91

blobbyblob123

Oct 6, 2021
so i made cassidy my gf, and can't seem to trigger the second step of the dwayne and cassidy story. walkthrough says cassidy needs to be my pet. anyway to change the console commands?

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
Just as a heads up. For now though make sure you bug the Aletta office, you answer as a total dick when she asks you anything. If she leaves you basically can forget about the office harem on that run ;)

Edwin Black

Nov 30, 2020
I'm having trouble trigging the first Anna meets her ex event. I've taken her to the pub twice and got more 50% on the date, but Gwendoline doesn't appear.

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
Bree, Sam, or Sasha? Which one isn't working? I know I can't do Bree this run because she's locked. But I could wait a year for the others to test...

vodka66

Sep 8, 2020
anybody know when the andrealphus wiki will get updated?
i have no idea how to trigger the newly introduced events, and i also have no idea what happens to kylie.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
anybody know when the andrealphus wiki will get updated?
i have no idea how to trigger the newly introduced events, and i also have no idea what happens to kylie.
Whenever people feel like it. And these days, many have other things on their mind.

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
One single person has updated Kylie as of last update. The one before that, the one before that... Etc. I don't like her and don't do her quests. DDLC curbed me of Yandere girls ;) If you know why she's in jail... Well there are a few paths for her going to jail. Some more... Shocking than others... You'll know where the scene fits in

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Whenever people feel like it. And these days, many have other things on their mind.
I was told by a mod to not update the Wiki to include content from the Weekly updates as it may confuse players reading the Wiki. So we will only be updating the Wiki when the content is in the monthly update and as of now, the Wiki is up to date with what is available.

Reactions: Cartageno

noxfeur

Mar 28, 2020
Seems like Kylie's reform path is bugged in the latest build, nothing happens after you meet her in the coffee shop

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes