Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
need udapte the wikia lol
If you need to, you can easily do so.

Please remember that most of it is done by volunteers in their free time to help others. They themselves need to find out stuff first before they can add it. Let's be happy there's a wiki at all otherwise we would be stuck at any corner.

Reactions: TheNR
Jan 31, 2020
So...
I like NTR/sharing and I know this isn't the game for pure NTR (even on the Alexis-Route), but I think sharing could need some representation, and for me Scottie has some of the best features to be a "Hole-Brother". I don't want him to be mean to Mike nor Mike to him. Just occasional visits from him and some action with Sasha (or better (at least for me) the home-harem...okay maybe a little too much), and Mike can join, can watch, or just go to another girl, and with Sasha it would be at least logical, since he already had the pleasure of sleeping with her.

So, big question: Is there any more content wit scottie planned?
I mean, the questlog said (back when I played) he might get some more events, so I was hoping for more content with him.

(When I think about it, gaming nights with Jack could also be nice for sharing.)
Yeah, it would have been nice if this kind of potential was expanded in the MikeMC route. Mike could share not only sasha but Bree as well with either Scottie or Jack, or he could go full pimp and loan out Sasha or Bree to Dwayne or some other rich guy.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
If you need to, you can easily do so.

Please remember that most of it is done by volunteers in their free time to help others. They themselves need to find out stuff first before they can add it. Let's be happy there's a wiki at all otherwise we would be stuck at any corner.
I believe they're thinking of the other one on Fandom that isn't official. It has considerably less content than on the official Wiki.

onesum

May 2, 2020
Hey guys, I've been wanting to ask this for a long time, but why the hell does Hannah have unshaven armpits? This is fine? It’s just that in all her scenes and screenshots everything is clean and I’m the only one who has such crap when I normally communicate with her?
To be honest, this moment bothers me, since this absolutely does not fit especially with her style.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hey guys, I've been wanting to ask this for a long time, but why the hell does Hannah have unshaven armpits? This is fine? It’s just that in all her scenes and screenshots everything is clean and I’m the only one who has such crap when I normally communicate with her?
To be honest, this moment bothers me, since this absolutely does not fit especially with her style.
From an artistic standpoint, its just a style choice.

If you want a realistic reason, shaving the armpits is a bad idea for someone who works in a gym everyday.
- Hair prevents skin on skin contact, which can cause friction and irritation.
Shaving the armpits can lead to the following effects:
  • Unpleasant odor
  • Clogged razor blade
  • Irritation
  • Damage to skin
  • Razor burn
  • Ingrown hairs
  • Folliculitis, a common skin disorder in which the follicles become infected and inflamed

onesum

May 2, 2020

If you want a realistic reason, shaving the armpits is a bad idea for someone who works in a gym everyday.
  • Unpleasant odor
  • Clogged razor blade
  • Irritation
  • Damage to skin
  • Razor burn
  • Ingrown hairs
  • Folliculitis, a common skin disorder in which the follicles become infected and inflamed
I can't completely agree with you my friend.
at least:
1)usually those who don’t pay attention to hygiene stink much more
2) there is no need to grow your hair to that extent
3) just be careful or have strong skin (or better yet, both)
4)personal problems again
5) just treat the work area in the same way as after shaving your face

I speak as a person who has been professionally involved in various sports every day for many years.
I don’t completely agree with you precisely for the reason that for each person everything is extremely individual and with each point, both yours and mine, someone’s opinion may change.

In general, the original message was due to the fact that I could not understand what was wrong with my version of the game or how it should be (everything is clear in the screenshots))))

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I can't completely agree with you my friend.
at least:
1)usually those who don’t pay attention to hygiene stink much more
2) there is no need to grow your hair to that extent
3) just be careful or have strong skin (or better yet, both)
4)personal problems again
5) just treat the work area in the same way as after shaving your face

I speak as a person who has been professionally involved in various sports every day for many years.
I don’t completely agree with you precisely for the reason that for each person everything is extremely individual and with each point, both yours and mine, someone’s opinion may change.

In general, the original message was due to the fact that I could not understand what was wrong with my version of the game or how it should be (everything is clear in the screenshots))))
I am adding the option to tell her to shave them for next update

Reactions: Donkeybong
Jun 10, 2022

• Unpleasant odor
  • Clogged razor blade
  • Irritation
  • Damage to skin
  • Razor burn
  • Ingrown hairs
you could have just said she's european and we would have understood that as well

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
you could have just said she's european and we would have understood that as well
Though wrongly, Europe is large and cultures are different, in this as well. British girls are different from Russian ones, Belgians aren't Spaniards (Spaniardesses?), and so forth. And of course there was Nena ... ;)

But as a male who also has skin issues which are exacerbated by shaving (clean shaving, not a 3mm stubble or similar) I empathize with any woman who doesn't shave. I like the shaven look better, especially armpits, but getting walnut sized pustules in your armpit which make every movement hurt is no fun. Granted, these games are fantasies and there is no need for any girl to have a skin condidtion unless important for the story, but the hints earlier on this thread just do not always work that easily.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes