Jan 31, 2020
Yes. The fertility cycle is meant to represent their periods, which is why it's monthly.
I like it, this kind of mechanic in the MikeMC route. Now if only the impregnation identification of the baby's real father's identity in the ntr scenes in the MikeMC route could finally be fixed, then in my opinion this game has finally reached perfection. It can only be real NTR if the baby's father inside Mike's girl could be properly identified after having an impregnation affair with someone else.

RNG

Sep 8, 2017
We are planning quite a lot of drama around BreeMC's pregnancy:
- You'll be able to get pregnant and tell the father you are pregnant, or even tell another guy he is the father...
- DNA tests if you have a doubt
- Abortion & giving the baby up for adoption (otherwise it will be going for an ending)
So yeah the preg system for BreeMC will be a lot more important than for MikeMC.
And even more:
- Showdown between the guys where they fight over BreeMC are being planned
- Harems with multiple male or female partners
Coming to you soon in 2030!

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
The girls that has some ntr content, can they get pregnant on those events?
Dwayne and Ryan are the only ones that can potentially make a potential or actual love interest pregnant, I think.
I am sure that most of Alexis NTR scenes cannot make her pregnant and even though you make her pregnant, once you marry her, the child will obviously not be Mike's. For the haters of the sub-genre: It only happens on her NTR route, meaning, you need to actively want it.

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
is there a 32 bit application?
no there isn't, if there was it'd be in the game folder, as for why I'd say it'd be because 32 bit isn't able to handle the game due to it's integer limit of 2,147,483,647 (which is just over 2 billion) , while 64bit has an interger limit of 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 (which is almost 9.24 quintillion) Screenshot (53).png

as for anyone wondering how much larger quintillion is compared to billion, here you go Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 00-22-29 What Comes After Trillion Names of Large Numbers.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Donkeybong

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
is there a 32 bit application?
I haven't played this game in a while. The last version I downloaded was 22.08.0b, from just over a year ago. Back then there was a 32-bit .exe as well as a 64-bit. included in the download If there is no longer a 32-bit version, I suspect it's because the most recent version of Ren'Py no longer supports 32-bit - which in turn is because it uses version 3.9 of Python which doesn't support it - rather than because of the size of the game, which is unlikely to have increased that much over the last year or so.

Last edited:

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
So...
I like NTR/sharing and I know this isn't the game for pure NTR (even on the Alexis-Route), but I think sharing could need some representation, and for me Scottie has some of the best features to be a "Hole-Brother". I don't want him to be mean to Mike nor Mike to him. Just occasional visits from him and some action with Sasha (or better (at least for me) the home-harem...okay maybe a little too much), and Mike can join, can watch, or just go to another girl, and with Sasha it would be at least logical, since he already had the pleasure of sleeping with her.

So, big question: Is there any more content wit scottie planned?
I mean, the questlog said (back when I played) he might get some more events, so I was hoping for more content with him.

(When I think about it, gaming nights with Jack could also be nice for sharing.)

snegge

Jan 4, 2021
Does anyone know how I can update Ren'Py games without it forgetting what's already been read? Asking for text skipping purposes as I don't need to read every greeting again after each update process.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes