itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Having tried out the different paths the male sub and female MC paths are very barebones. The maledom content is overwhelming and often forced. That's fine, that's very much what the dev likes and what the players probably also prefer but it does seem weird to have the other paths there at all when the game is designed around one main kink - taming and enslaving women. I tried out the Cassidy mistress line for my stat grind run for new game plus and she makes you give her oral a couple of times then she gets bored and leaves the game permanently. Aletta is also a fake dom. She shows obvious disappointment (or I should say the dev shows obvious disappointment) if you don't go down her taming path. Everything is much more consistent in the NG+ run where my Mike is playing as intended.
Th BreeMC content is considered DLC which is why it is barebones.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Finally, a reason to pick the Gamer Route. Having a extra girl is like, the only reason to pick it over the Maid Route from a gameplay perspective
Kiara might be added later on. It'd be interesting to see how the café route (and possible harem with her employee Bree) is going to be like. The same goes for the gaming harem with Kat and her upcoming ending alongside her gamer rival.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Having tried out the different paths the male sub and female MC paths are very barebones. The maledom content is overwhelming and often forced. That's fine, that's very much what the dev likes and what the players probably also prefer but it does seem weird to have the other paths there at all when the game is designed around one main kink - taming and enslaving women. I tried out the Cassidy mistress line for my stat grind run for new game plus and she makes you give her oral a couple of times then she gets bored and leaves the game permanently. Aletta is also a fake dom. She shows obvious disappointment (or I should say the dev shows obvious disappointment) if you don't go down her taming path. Everything is much more consistent in the NG+ run where my Mike is playing as intended.
The femdom stuff yeah i realised i was not very good at coming up with ideas for that :D
For BreeMC it's coming little by little, Dwayne and Angela are getting quite a bit of content this month and Jack will be next.

• Red Heart
Jan 31, 2020
I haven't reached that part (I always shot down Dwayne's "offer" figuratively, and later in the story Aletta shot him literally). I believe way back somebody in the thread mentioned about marrying Bree after that scene happened and her daughter turned out to have the same skin colour as her mother did. This might be speculation from my part, it could be the only scene with that horrid man (and given how the "big boss" later "retired" from his position to a hole in the ground, there wouldn't be a repeat of it).
Aww. That's too sad i guess. So in the end, bree's scene with dwayne was not necessarily NTR right? It's just a one night stand (in this case, maybe it's more appropriate to call it one day stand. Lmao) if mc married bree and the skin color turned out to be the same as dwayne's albeit a little bit on the lighter side, that could've been such a riot, not gonna lie. Still, it would have been great (and extremely hot or hotter) if bree could have been given a chance or a choice to get pregnant with dwayne's kid or not. Sure, dwayne's literally the biggest a**hole character in the game aside from danny but since he's the only BBC character there, they could've added more scenes with him and bree in the mike mc route.

Jan 31, 2020
If i remember right that is the only scene with Dwayne and yes the impregnation bubble did came up and she was pregnant after that in one of my playthrough but they don't acknowledge that its not mike's kid nor does it change the ending.
Yeah, that was what i was actually asking about. It would have been nice (and hot) if bree had the possibility of getting pregnant from dwayne. Seems like a little bit of waste for their sex scene to have no actual consequence right? I mean sure, dwayne was said to have bitten the literal dust in the end game but the fact remains that he porked bree out and she loved it. So sad that she wasn't able to get pregnant from their quickie in dwayne's office.

Reactions: Asseater42069
Jan 31, 2020
The femdom stuff yeah i realised i was not very good at coming up with ideas for that :D
For BreeMC it's coming little by little, Dwayne and Angela are getting quite a bit of content this month and Jack will be next.
Ohh my goodness! This is quite the treat, dev! I love it! Will bree have the chance to get pregnant from any one of the males on her route in the future? If so, this is not just hot, it's very hot and very spicy! Just the way we love it! :love::love::love:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Ohh my goodness! This is quite the treat, dev! I love it! Will bree have the chance to get pregnant from any one of the males on her route in the future? If so, this is not just hot, it's very hot and very spicy! Just the way we love it! :love::love::love:
We are planning quite a lot of drama around BreeMC's pregnancy:
- You'll be able to get pregnant and tell the father you are pregnant, or even tell another guy he is the father...
- DNA tests if you have a doubt
- Abortion & giving the baby up for adoption (otherwise it will be going for an ending)
So yeah the preg system for BreeMC will be a lot more important than for MikeMC.
And even more:
- Showdown between the guys where they fight over BreeMC are being planned
- Harems with multiple male or female partners

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I just found out that girls can give birth now. What does it mean in terms of game mechanics ? Is it just to reset the pregnacy and i need to impregnate them again for ending or does it still counts for ending even though the girl gave birth ?

• Wow

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Does Alexis ntr path end after the second ntr home afternoon event?
because the quest tracker didn't mark the event as complete after I did it.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Does Alexis ntr path end after the second ntr home afternoon event?
because the quest tracker didn't mark the event as complete after I did it.
Kinda but not really. After the beach date and the talk, the plot branches (either Police or Investigator) and afterwards there's one scene in the School reunion and even a talk just before reaching 100. I imagine it differs in cases one ignored the cheating or confronted her and actively asked her to keep doing it. Other than that, the three extra NTR scenes are on Sundays during Home dates, Halloween and with Dwayne (need to plant a camera in his office). I am not sure she can get pregnant from those events, unlike Samantha who'll randomly be pregnant after some time after her wedding. If she is pregnant when you marry her, the baby will quite obviously not be Mike's.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Kinda but not really. After the beach date and the talk, the plot branches (either Police or Investigator) and afterwards there's one scene in the School reunion and even a talk just before reaching 100. I imagine it differs in cases one ignored the cheating or confronted her and actively asked her to keep doing it. Other than that, the three extra NTR scenes are on Sundays during Home dates, Halloween and with Dwayne (need to plant a camera in his office). I am not sure she can get pregnant from those events, unlike Samantha who'll randomly be pregnant after some time after her wedding. If she is pregnant when you marry her, the baby will quite obviously not be Mike's.
Yeah I did all of that except the halloween party since it isn't time yet.
After the sex shop event or the dwayne office event (I can't remember what event it was) There was a quest tracker to talk to Alexis about their relationship and bringing other men to sleep with. Which then gives me a event tracker that told me to wait in the living room in the afternoon which then repeats the ntr foursome home scene but after that the quest/event wasn't marked as finished and activating spoilers didn't show any spoilers at all. It's just stuck there.

So I'm wondering besides the halloween party event and the wedding ntr event if there is more to the Alexis ntr route or this is the only events available in this version?

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Oh and another question will samantha still be pregnant when you're on the path to make her marry then divorce Ryan?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Oh and another question will samantha still be pregnant when you're on the path to make her marry then divorce Ryan?
She does give birth to a girl named Annika sometime later, if enough times passes (I think one part of dialogue mentions she's got a stroller or something like that, it could be a variant scene). But what happens later to her daughter, whether Sam joins the home harem or Ryan becomes flattened by that bus (only if you find that creep's secret stash of Sam's pics), or if she remarries again and has another child with the protagonist, it remains unknown atm.

Reactions: hhhhy

homonuija

Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone know the exact conditions to trigger the office party where you meet Lavish? I have Aletta at 50 love and have been promoted like 5 times, but the event doesn't trigger. There's no help text in the story tracker so I'm not sure what I am missing...

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Does anyone know the exact conditions to trigger the office party where you meet Lavish? I have Aletta at 50 love and have been promoted like 5 times, but the event doesn't trigger. There's no help text in the story tracker so I'm not sure what I am missing...
Work at the office when Aletta is there and she will inform you of the party which occurs on Friday at 20:00 exactly.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I don't know. Sometimes the pregnant paper dolls do bug out and the "pregnancy" event where she tells you she's expecting might be what actually triggers the pregnancy. Thus, if you don't meet her, she will never be pregnant. I rolled back and got her to 60 LP so I could trigger the marriage problems and the pregnancy reveal never triggered. I guess there are some hidden timed events you can't just take your time to ignore (although a few in game months passed, so still a lot of time)

Reactions: hhhhy

plm0901

Aug 31, 2020
We are planning quite a lot of drama around BreeMC's pregnancy:
- You'll be able to get pregnant and tell the father you are pregnant, or even tell another guy he is the father...
- DNA tests if you have a doubt
- Abortion & giving the baby up for adoption (otherwise it will be going for an ending)
So yeah the preg system for BreeMC will be a lot more important than for MikeMC.
And even more:
- Showdown between the guys where they fight over BreeMC are being planned
- Harems with multiple male or female partners
Andre, you evil motherfucker. You are a fucking genius.

• Haha
Reactions: Andrealphus

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
When I first see Morgan every day, her love points decrease by 1
What is the reason for this?
At the beginning of the game, it won't be like this,probably when her love points are at the maximum limit of 50

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes