wai34567000

Jan 8, 2022
what do you mean by this
Change the date and time and now I'm following the guide (inviting Sasha to a nightclub date. This event will only be triggered if Audrey is also at the nightclub at the same time. You can view Audrey's schedule starting at 12am (currently Sunday ) to 5 a.m.) to see if she was at the club. ) but the initial event is not triggered, how can I modify the date and time to trigger it?

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
Change the date and time and now I'm following the guide (inviting Sasha to a nightclub date. This event will only be triggered if Audrey is also at the nightclub at the same time. You can view Audrey's schedule starting at 12am (currently Sunday ) to 5 a.m.) to see if she was at the club. ) but the initial event is not triggered, how can I modify the date and time to trigger it?
sorry, I honestly have no idea what your trying to say here, hopefully someone else can help

Edit: doesn't help that I was fucking tired when trying to help, also that I haven't gone through that harem yet. so I'm just going to leave someone else to try and help them, still the time cheat mod is useful

Last edited:

dlombu

Mar 25, 2017
I get that we're forced to use the upstairs bathroom to create awkward situations with the girls but it would be nice if we could use the bathroom right next to our little basement bedroom. Saves the annoying extra clicks every day moving up and down the floors.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
any 1 have the legit ending save?
Which ending?
I just got to 3 different endings in the first 24 hours. Just start in Summer, pick Cars and Animals Hate me in the intro questions, then go hiking a bunch of times... or buy a swimsuit and go to the beach and swim until you find the ending.

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Maybe it's an oversight, Andrealphus , but Morgan's intro when on a date should be slightly different if one's on a date there with Alexis, Kylie or Minami. Mike introduces them to Morgan although they clearly know her from way back. Perhaps having a different intro for Anna, hinting she knows her (since she's supposed to still be together at the time) or a small overhaul to permit a double whammy with Kleio before things progress too much?! Anyway, just 2c since I just tested both Alexis and Kylie.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
In a few weeks Amy, Kat (if the gamer route was selected) and Reona will soon be datable LIs. Makes me wonder about their future offspring with the protagonist, which can vary on which ending is obtained with each girl(s) and if one or more are pregnant by the time of the ceremony. I'd previously written a post about it, this one'll be an addendum with the harems that have been included as of v23.11.0a and their endings as well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The newcomers might join some already established harems or form new ones, and other ladies like Cherie, Kiara, Violet, Natalie and so on could be included later in the future. It'll be up to the dev that one.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Since I just finished a quick Kylie test run after Alexis+ NTR one (including Sam's threesome, Scottie and pimping Lexi), and having seen the bad end for Alexis if you marry Kylie, I honestly wouldn't be opposed to a Sisters Harem (Alexis and Kylie... maybe Minami as the +1), maybe forming it would even unlock their dominate traits after agreeing to share (not asking Mike for permission)... probably not this close to the end of development though.

Reactions: mams3425
Jan 31, 2020
I honestly haven't played the mike route since october of 2022 i think, i just want to ask if it was possible for dwayne to get bree pregnant in the mike mc route? And is it possible for dwayne to steal bree? Thanks in advance for anyone who can answer.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I honestly haven't played the mike route since october of 2022 i think, i just want to ask if it was possible for dwayne to get bree pregnant in the mike mc route? And is it possible for dwayne to steal bree? Thanks in advance for anyone who can answer.
It can happen (at least the part where Bree can end up pregnant). There's one part where Bree comes unannounced into the office and sometime later Dwayne aka the big bad mean boss asks if she can come for a "tour". The protagonist can either allow that to proceed or say no to it. In any case this link down below explains more that in detail:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming
Jan 31, 2020
It can happen (at least the part where Bree can end up pregnant). There's one part where Bree comes unannounced into the office and sometime later Dwayne aka the big bad mean boss asks if she can come for a "tour". The protagonist can either allow that to proceed or say no to it. In any case this link down below explains more that in detail:
Thanks for answering. Also, i guess what i really wanted to say was that is it possible for bree to actually get pregnant from dwayne? (since i guess there's really no other guy in the mike mc route that can have some fun with bree except dwayne himself.) Also, i think i've played up to that part before, the one where dwayne literally rearranges bree's insides while inside dwayne's office (and i guess she was either too mindbroken or something from the experience that i got the impression that she actually loved every second of it.) Are there more scenes with dwayne and bree after that? (In the mike MC route) or was that the only one?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks for answering. Also, i guess what i really wanted to say was that is it possible for bree to actually get pregnant from dwayne? (since i guess there's really no other guy in the mike mc route that can have some fun with bree except dwayne himself.) Also, i think i've played up to that part before, the one where dwayne literally rearranges bree's insides while inside dwayne's office (and i guess she was either too mindbroken or something from the experience that i got the impression that she actually loved every second of it.) Are there more scenes with dwayne and bree after that? (In the mike MC route) or was that the only one?
I haven't reached that part (I always shot down Dwayne's "offer" figuratively, and later in the story Aletta shot him literally). I believe way back somebody in the thread mentioned about marrying Bree after that scene happened and her daughter turned out to have the same skin colour as her mother did. This might be speculation from my part, it could be the only scene with that horrid man (and given how the "big boss" later "retired" from his position to a hole in the ground, there wouldn't be a repeat of it).

• Wow
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
In a few weeks Amy, Kat (if the gamer route was selected) and Reona will soon be datable LIs.
Finally, a reason to pick the Gamer Route. Having a extra girl is like, the only reason to pick it over the Maid Route from a gameplay perspective

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
If i remember right that is the only scene with Dwayne and yes the impregnation bubble did came up and she was pregnant after that in one of my playthrough but they don't acknowledge that its not mike's kid nor does it change the ending.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes