yuzna

Nov 13, 2017
Is there a special trick to trigger the Birthday dates? Been trying with Sasha and have tried everything. She's at max love and no matter how and when I start the date it won't trigger.

Jan 31, 2020
Sorry for sounding dumb but, does jack still have no s*x scenes for bree mc? I managed to raise his lp to 70, but for some reason, it seems i can no longer raise his lp past the 70 limit. I've fulfilled the roleplay quest, the deathless harpies concert, met him at the park and bookstore, i wonder what i missed or if i locked myself out for some reason. Bree took jack on a dozen dates and yet he always says 'see you again' after every date. Are his s*x scenes with Bree not implemented yet? If they are already implemented, how could i access those scenes?

Zhen Shen

Nov 1, 2017
I have Alexis blocked at a love level of 10 and can't proceed, does anyone know how I can move forward?
(Sorry for my English) Bug with Lexi fixed. Alesis: love level of 10, Friday or Saturday 14:00-15:00, she will call.
There is a wiki:

Reactions: Donkeybong

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Sorry for sounding dumb but, does jack still have no s*x scenes for bree mc? I managed to raise his lp to 70, but for some reason, it seems i can no longer raise his lp past the 70 limit. I've fulfilled the roleplay quest, the deathless harpies concert, met him at the park and bookstore, i wonder what i missed or if i locked myself out for some reason. Bree took jack on a dozen dates and yet he always says 'see you again' after every date. Are his s*x scenes with Bree not implemented yet? If they are already implemented, how could i access those scenes?
They were commissioned last week and should be there this month or the next at worst.

wai34567000

Jan 8, 2022
"Jealous Harem"
The wiki says you have to have sex with Audrey and Sasha, and Sasha has a kp of 75 or higher
I had sex with at least 2 people in the same week
Both LP and KP of 2 people reached 100
Going to the nightclub with Sasha on Saturday night
But it just can't be triggered
Can anyone tell me what I still owe?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I have no idea why, but the official wiki is not linked here. It is more up to date and much better than the guide.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
How do i trigger criminal harem ? Log says be on date with Lexi in nightclub between 2 am and 4 am but when i fo that nothing happens.

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
This game has some real annoying elements. I think characters are rotating inbetween (non work/study) locations at random, so I can't trigger certain events - like the Morgan/Kleio pub encounter, for which I've skipped time attempting it for a few days and then reloaded so I don't waste my entire summer playing fucking npc roulette.

Always have some backup method to avoid this dumb shit. I can't believe I'm dealing with this. Add a section to the cheats to summon characters to my location or something, just let me trigger the events I want if I meet the criteria.

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
This game has some real annoying elements. I think characters are rotating inbetween (non work/study) locations at random, so I can't trigger certain events - like the Morgan/Kleio pub encounter, for which I've skipped time attempting it for a few days and then reloaded so I don't waste my entire summer playing fucking npc roulette.

Always have some backup method to avoid this dumb shit. I can't believe I'm dealing with this. Add a section to the cheats to summon characters to my location or something, just let me trigger the events I want if I meet the criteria.
You can change that Screenshot (48).png

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
You can change that
I just checked and it's already at none. I managed to trigger it after like 5-6 days of timeskips, it finally happened to have them both in the bar on a sunday evening - I'll just reload and replay to have a few more beach dates in those days and confirm having them both there is scripted.

Aside from that recommending this mod I found just before writing my previous comment, tested it a few minutes ago and it works fine on the current version (compressed decompiled) - seems like a great timesaver if you need to fiddle with precise timings and experimentation : https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex...rols-mod-ui-cheats-cheat-enabler-0-7-5.40473/

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes