rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to get the threesome with Samantha and Natalie?
Attend Samantha's wedding, after not telling her about Ryan's cheating, and choose to go to the bathroom. You will catch him cheating with Natalie. The day after the wedding, as long as you've got Samantha's lp up to 60 or more, go to the bakery in the mall and Sam will talk to you about how her marriage isn't going how she thought it would. The next day, after reaching 70 lp, she will call you and then ask to come over (she does this regardless of your answer). This will ultimately lead to her having sex with you and regardless of pregnancy outcome, she go take a shower and upon returning, you get the option of telling her you knew about Ryan. Do so and then choose to tell her she's wasn't any different. This results in an lp loss, HOWEVER it also starts alternate path D. The scene you're asking about is one of the last 2 on this route before the Ryan/Sam breakup.

Reactions: Ninj77

Marshalanime

Sep 11, 2023
Attend Samantha's wedding, after not telling her about Ryan's cheating, and choose to go to the bathroom. You will catch him cheating with Natalie. The day after the wedding, as long as you've got Samantha's lp up to 60 or more, go to the bakery in the mall and Sam will talk to you about how her marriage isn't going how she thought it would. The next day, after reaching 70 lp, she will call you and then ask to come over (she does this regardless of your answer). This will ultimately lead to her having sex with you and regardless of pregnancy outcome, she go take a shower and upon returning, you get the option of telling her you knew about Ryan. Do so and then choose to tell her she's wasn't any different. This results in an lp loss, HOWEVER it also starts alternate path D. The scene you're asking about is one of the last 2 on this route before the Ryan/Sam breakup.
Thanks!

Ifritdo

Aug 18, 2022
Thanks for responding. I'm going to try unlocking Aletta. Don't kill me for not reading; I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh! and Genshin player. (Nah, but seriously, I don't know how I missed it.).
Since I'm at it, I also wanted to ask if the bug with Lexi still hasn't been fixed. That bug where she never appears after crossing paths with her at the Club. Are there more bugs of that kind, and do you have any tips to avoid them during my playthrough? I know that bug is somewhat old, but I'm asking just in case.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
do you maybe also know where this Person.yml is located?
i've searched trough all the folders but just cant seem to find it. the search bar also doesnt find anything when i search within the folders
When I say Person.yml, I mean it is named Sasha.yml if you're looking for Sasha's info, named Aletta.yml if you're looking for Aletta's info.

Sasha's yml file is located in: game\ch\sasha\person

Reactions: ElMatadorDelMar

user12btw

Oct 26, 2017
is harmony bugged? I've tried everything but stuck on invite harmony on a date at home done one every day of the week corruption 10 love 70

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes