tigrou06

May 27, 2018
If you mean "one final ending for the game" instead of marrying individual girls or harems, that's improbable, after all, there is no real overarching storyline.

If you mean "end of development", well, IIRC there was an announcement about middle of next year, though I wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed back a bit, at least for Bree MC.
The second, thanks. I am not a big fan of unfinished games. I'm scared to pick up path/girl with an unfinished story...

• Hey there
Reactions: Cartageno

Edwin Black

Nov 30, 2020
For some reason the love console commands aren't working for me. When ever I enter character's name.love=x it results in the score getting lowered (usually to 10) and when I enter .love.max=x it results in 10 being locked at max.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if anyone else has had this problem as well.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
For some reason the love console commands aren't working for me. When ever I enter character's name.love=x it results in the score getting lowered (usually to 10) and when I enter .love.max=x it results in 10 being locked at max.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if anyone else has had this problem as well.
Because when you type those commands at the console, it's got to be "sasha_love_max = X" (200 is the max number, in the girl love bar is 100, 175 is 75, 100 is 50 and so on). The limit cap gets removed like that, and typing "sasha_love = X" without removing the limiter mentioned before returns the love number where it was before (if you use it for a sexy time with any girl to temporarily bypass said cap specifically). If you use such commands, type them properly and have a backup save (using them might mess up your game, so best to use those with caution).

Reactions: Edwin Black

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hey guys, would some of you be interested in purchasing our games on Gumroad ?
I am thinking of creating an account.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
This is the first time I have heard of Gumroad, but the game is already on Steam. Why bother with this?
- Not everyone use Steam
- We are present and sell quite well on Itch.io too (not that much on Nutaku, GOG and Fakku)
- Steam or Patreon could change their policies on adult content so having other outlets is a good thing
- German players (and others) can't buy adult games on Steam
- Gumroad offers subscriptions (like Patreon) but their restrictions are only no minors and no real people so not as bad as Patreon

Perzius

Dec 8, 2018
how far into the game do i have to be to be able to call audrey in the office, im ready deep in the office harem, did i mess up and have to start over?

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
- Not everyone use Steam
- We are present and sell quite well on Itch.io too (not that much on Nutaku, GOG and Fakku)
- Steam or Patreon could change their policies on adult content so having other outlets is a good thing
- German players (and others) can't buy adult games on Steam
- Gumroad offers subscriptions (like Patreon) but their restrictions are only no minors and no real people so not as bad as Patreon
To clarify a thing. Germans can purchase adult games on Steam, the game just needs to be verified within the USK system. Germany's pendant to PEGI and ESRB.

vodka66

Sep 8, 2020
hey, i completed the bree maid path, but i heard that there are console commands to complete both on the same save.
anyone know what those commands are?

Jan 31, 2020
Can someone please help me? When i opened the game, it popped out an "an exception has occured, possible infinite loop error", does anyone have any idea how to fix this please? Thanks in advance.

Edwin Black

Nov 30, 2020
Because when you type those commands at the console, it's got to be "sasha_love_max = X" (200 is the max number, in the girl love bar is 100, 175 is 75, 100 is 50 and so on). The limit cap gets removed like that, and typing "sasha_love = X" without removing the limiter mentioned before returns the love number where it was before (if you use it for a sexy time with any girl to temporarily bypass said cap specifically). If you use such commands, type them properly and have a backup save (using them might mess up your game, so best to use those with caution).
Thank you for the explanation, for some reason wherever I found the console commands that section used periods instead of underscores in their commands. Also I wasn't understanding ratios they were mentioning, though now I don't understand the 1:5 ratio for the lesbian command (I have used the command to increase a character's lesbian points, but now I don't know if I have to enter a larger negative number to lower it to a specific number).

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Thank you for the explanation, for some reason wherever I found the console commands that section used periods instead of underscores in their commands. Also I wasn't understanding ratios they were mentioning, though now I don't understand the 1:5 ratio for the lesbian command (I have used the command to increase a character's lesbian points, but now I don't know if I have to enter a larger negative number to lower it to a specific number).
Most harems usually need around 45 or 50 lesbian points iirc, you could use the mobile cheats included to get the score needed (to activate them press on the red symbol question on the protagonist's mobile, it'll turn green and you can use them). However, using those won't unlock a new game + and neither will unlock the game gallery (the latter is unlocked by playing without activating the mobile cheats, I believe using console commands bypass that), that's up to you mate. Use the wiki link down below (it's usually up to date) to check for the harems and investigate what's needed to achieve them.

P.S: The taming harem between Ayesha and Kylie will be dissolved if the latter's sent to jail (depending on certain events regarding how high her dreaded yandere points are), but it'll unlock Camila and she can form the criminal harem with Lexi.
P.P.S: There's the gaming harem with Bree and her gaming rival Kat (and Kat will be included this month in the game as a datable LI), and a possible café harem with the manager Kiara and Bree, you must decide to either lend money to Bree to enter the gaming tournament or help her get a job at the maid café once you're faced with the choice.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes