tostvirus

Nov 16, 2017
does anyone know how to trigger the angela storyline? i got the first quest where i caught her with bree's dad in the restaurant but her quest line doesnt show up and i have no idea how to trigger it.

vodka66

Sep 8, 2020
hey, i completed the bree maid path, but i heard that there are console commands to complete both on the same save.
anyone know what those commands are?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
im waiting for that cafe milf to join the harem... been waiting for ages now lol
By the café MILF you mean Kiara, a harem with her and the cute maid Bree will perhaps happen one day (at least there's a BJ option available with her atm).

Reactions: mams3425

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
hello is Kat finally in game to romance or no?
She is, but it'll happen by the end of this present month (and if you chose the Bree gamer route). Also Amy and Reona will be romanceable as well. Originally, it should've happened last week ago but some issues came up.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Love & Sex Second Base [v23.11.0a] [Andrealphus]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 607 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

------------------------------------------------------

Patreon PC/MAC Core files and defined DLCS

SIZE ~ 620 MB

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for your efforts, tried using Joiplay failed, not 1st time tho, this game failed use Joiplay, hmm android version 1.9gb , last choice

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You're incorrect in that. I and one other person update the Wiki and the most recent update we made was December 2nd
And as I see often when watching clips from US talent shows, though in a different context: Thank you for your service, sir.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes