Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
Hello, which variable(s) should I save edit to restore the "have sex with Kylie" to not done yet ?

xNemky

Jan 18, 2018
Im kinda stuck in the part where you gotta call Angela, your dad or Bree dad.

I already talked with Bree and got her father number but theres no event that triggers.

Can someone help me?

00alok

Feb 19, 2022
Can someone help me, I can't activate this event and it's supposed to already meet the requirements, I can't call Audrey at the office.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Im kinda stuck in the part where you gotta call Angela, your dad or Bree dad.

I already talked with Bree and got her father number but theres no event that triggers.

Can someone help me?
There's no event that triggers because there's no event that has been developed.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does this game have an expected end?
If you mean "one final ending for the game" instead of marrying individual girls or harems, that's improbable, after all, there is no real overarching storyline.

If you mean "end of development", well, IIRC there was an announcement about middle of next year, though I wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed back a bit, at least for Bree MC.

tostvirus

Nov 16, 2017
im stuck. Kleio is supposed to fix the car. its literally been like 6 hours of gameplay and it still doesnt trigger. any tips?

Mar 27, 2022
Is there a list to which girl can use it?
The "gift items" page on the wiki has a bunch of tables for clothes. Stuff like if you can give them the item, the requirements, and if that item affects appearance. Right now only Audrey and Minami can be given the slutty dress, and they will then have it as a clothing option in place of the sexy dress/normal dress, havent seen anything in the patch notes to suggest theres more you can give it to so I assume its accurate.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes