xNemky

Jan 18, 2018
Hey there.

Im getting back on this game.

Can someone tell me if you can hookup with Cherie and Angela? Im on the stage where im the CEO of the company (cherie offered) and theres a hint that i gotta go on a date with Brie or Minami to see Angela at the restaurant.

Can you also tell me the steps / route to date them? Thankss

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I figured it that since there was no other route on the wiki for her it's either give her the money route with LP70 lock, or going with the sexy route to get everything. It was worth a shot, thanks for the help!
Yes there will be another route

Reactions: Destyl

lodiman

Jul 23, 2018
i'm having issues with"
The Passing of a Loved One
"

this is for bree gamer path buti t doesn't happen. no matter what i do.
anyone can help?

kaokao13579

Jul 24, 2022
There is a new bug i never saw it before:every season passed,every character grows one year older.
I played three season and MC is 26 now.

Mar 27, 2022
Generally speaking "some reason" is that changing a value in this game will easily lead to inconsistencies, because some other flag or value also would need to be changed to fully roll an event back, or the game will come to a point where one value says something happened, while another value couldn't be like it is if it did, and cannot continue properly.

So in essence, trying to save edit this game is risky at best. You may always try but keep a save from before handy, and start with the assumption that it won't work, because it most probably won't and if it somehow does, you'll be pleasantly surprised.
In the past you could enable console commands by editing a file, and then if you knew the name for the event(s) you could run it again, and this would fix most of the relevant flags/values, and be far less likely to fuck up the save file for future versions. However with the more recent versions (as a result of a renpy update I think) enabling console commands this was would also break the game making the whole thing moot. So ditto to everything you said, save early and often people and if you want a specific path read the wiki so you dont mess up.

Marshalanime

Sep 11, 2023
Cally me crazy if you want, but I'm trying to get all the Steam achievements. In that pursuit I'd like to ask how you get the achievement shower with holy water? I went through Harmony's events, but then she became a nun and her LP bar was caped at 95%, did I do something wrong or do I have to get to that point and then romance and marry someone else since the description says that Harmony has to stay pure until the end game?

Edit: looks like I had to make a choice at the very end that I figured wouldn't make sense for the route, but oh well. So I now have the achievement.

Last edited:

lodiman

Jul 23, 2018
Since wiwki and other guides doesn't help. i remember being able togiveslutty clothes to bree. how does that happen again? i forgot since the lasttime i played this was months ago

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
So I am stuck with Kylie. I was on her yandere path cause I tried getting the taming harem, nothing happened so and I said I wouldn't be with her. I reduced her yandere points down through hypnosis and got her on the reform path, but not i can't advance her. She asked if I would be her boyfriend and I said yes. Don't know what to do

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
For some reason edited saves don't open anymore but you can use it to see what flags and values exist in a save file.
But you can put this file in your gamefolder (enables dev mode), use shift+o in the game and with a bit of fucking around on a duplicate save, find which value change actually reenables her instead of just fucking over the save.
It's not an exact science but I've done it once or twice, some not taking long at all to figure out and others being an absolute bitch

That's just about the best solution I can offer you
It's because of the newer renpy version. It's added anti cheat that prevents editing save files and loading them in the game. Very bad decision... Not user friendly anymore

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes