Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Any way to reverse Sasha being pissed?
I've fucked around with flags and stuff but the game has checks to bring them back.
I don't wanna waste my time restarting again this many updates in.
I think I misread this part and had them meet without levelling up Sasha's Sub stuff.
View attachment 3121165
If there's no way to do it that's fine she's kinda annoying anyway just askin'.
Thanke~
As usual the answer is "probably no". I mean, practically the right combination of flags and counters would always be able to reset to a certain point - but as you said, many other flags and counters are affected and it either resets (if you're lucky) or completely crashes the game logic. You may try around some more but it most certainly would indeed be easier to just start over. For the record: I have had quite a few playthroughs and consider myself quite knowledgeable in the intricacies of this game, and soon I will start over because I once again botched Emma (curse her) ... Luckily for me, I enjoy the ride maybe even more than the completion at the end, however, a couple months of a break don't hurt maybe.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
As usual the answer is "probably no". I mean, practically the right combination of flags and counters would always be able to reset to a certain point - but as you said, many other flags and counters are affected and it either resets (if you're lucky) or completely crashes the game logic. You may try around some more but it most certainly would indeed be easier to just start over. For the record: I have had quite a few playthroughs and consider myself quite knowledgeable in the intricacies of this game, and soon I will start over because I once again botched Emma (curse her) ... Luckily for me, I enjoy the ride maybe even more than the completion at the end, however, a couple months of a break don't hurt maybe.
This playthrough is actually a restart. I always do restarts after enough updates go by. I originally fucked up with Samantha since it's so goddamn convoluted with her and wanna start over again since I got a deep ways in this time. I suppose I'll keep going without Sasha and try to get her harem stuff going in another playthrough. I read through the thread that eventually there was going to be a way to apologise to her and fix it but I guess that never materialised.

Marshalanime

Sep 11, 2023
Having some problems. Working on Shiori right now and I've gotten to the point where she's supposed to miss work and Mike calls her out of worry. But no matter how many times I go to work the event never triggers. Am I missing something or is this just a bug?

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
The only thing I messed up this play through was the Sasha and Lexi scene and Minami. And somehow I can't progress Kleio. Not bad on 2nd run :D

Reactions: MisterDuck

Elko420

Jan 4, 2022
I sticks in "Lexi slave" I try to take Lexi to nightclub but Sasha is never there. I monitored whole week but nothing. Any ideas how to trigger it ?

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
Is there anyway you can make it so we can get all the girls in one run? I noticed I missed Morgan and it sucks when that happens. I get only getting on scene or the other but missing out on the ladies damn.
For some reason edited saves don't open anymore but you can use it to see what flags and values exist in a save file.
But you can put this file in your gamefolder (enables dev mode), use shift+o in the game and with a bit of fucking around on a duplicate save, find which value change actually reenables her instead of just fucking over the save.
It's not an exact science but I've done it once or twice, some not taking long at all to figure out and others being an absolute bitch

That's just about the best solution I can offer you

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
guys i dont wanna restart the whole save files.
i spend days grinding for ALL harems but I messed up one. Which was Samantha. I put her in path C.

I checked my old save file and auto save but I put her there long ago.
Is there a way to roll back her quest or reset her progression? help a man out!

Reactions: Yotz and yahan
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes