rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Can i ask you something? If i don't choose hung and change my size at drug store, do the girls still get submission points at post-date sex?
Yes I can confirm this since this is what happened when I did Morgan's first event and gave her the drinks that allowed for early sex.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
If a date ends in"it was really nice," did I fuck something up during the date? Or an I not far enough along with a girl
It depends on 3 factors.
1.Usually you can only get hot coffee invites after 50 lp or higher.
2. If you give drinks during a pub date and/or nightclub date/invite.
3. Usually you need 80 percent or more satisfaction during a date for it to trigger no matter where you are at in the event chain.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
taphophile ? what that?
It's someone who likes cemeteries, funerals and so on. And in the game's gallery, it makes reference to the threesome the protagonist has with Violaine and Vincent there. 1683084105311.png
Nice scene I must say, and check the name in the tombstone on the left side. Perhaps one day she'll be a fully datable and marriable LI. :giggle::unsure:

Azula02

Jul 13, 2017
Is the Dwayne and Cassidy questline bugged still because I'm stuck being told to work in the office and that Cassidy and Aletta have come to a truce?

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
It's someone who likes cemeteries, funerals and so on. And in the game's gallery, it makes reference to the threesome the protagonist has with Violaine and Vincent there. View attachment 3115203
Nice scene I must say, and check the name in the tombstone on the left side. Perhaps one day she'll be a fully datable and marriable LI. :giggle::unsure:
only trigger in halloween or what? i cant find in wiki

CuriosityKID

Jan 13, 2018
Hey guys, I need help trying to trigger one of bree gamer event. I need to talk to thrya with bree but I dunno how to trigger that

ZEROTON24K

Nov 14, 2021
Can someone help me every time I open the android version it gets stuck and in the end it gives me an error screen that says possible infinite loop and the game closes

Reactions: S100

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Hi,
I bought sport clothes, gym membership, and do not have a button to exercise when in the gym only inventory and time?
I was able to stduy in the UNI only once too!? When I go there it's also only inventory and time, no study option?

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Hi,
I bought sport clothes, gym membership, and do not have a button to exercise when in the gym only inventory and time?
I was able to stduy in the UNI only once too!? When I go there it's also only inventory and time, no study option?
What are your needs?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is the wiki updated yet?
Wikis usually aren't updated in one big swoosh, they are incrementally changed and expanded as stuff happens. It will - at least during development - probably never be fully up to date, but every day something will be updated. Please remember that almost all game wikis are done by volunteers with no real inside information, so they will have to find out stuff themselves.

Reactions: hhhhy

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Wikis usually aren't updated in one big swoosh, they are incrementally changed and expanded as stuff happens. It will - at least during development - probably never be fully up to date, but every day something will be updated. Please remember that almost all game wikis are done by volunteers with no real inside information, so they will have to find out stuff themselves.
Sometimes the Wiki is updated by a dev. Otherwise, it's just me and another person doing the Wiki updates.

Reactions: hhhhy

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
JFC, misable content in games is such a downer, and this game appears to have a lot. If you don't do something by x day or something available only during x leads to missing the trigger for getting x harem, etc.

I get it with crucial plot-related story points like whether to get rid of some guy giving you trouble leads to missing scenes which only happen if he's around, or whether you break up some girl's engagement to have her for yourself or not - but everything else should be obtainable through repeatable events.

Does anyone have a short guide on which characters and harems are mutually exclusive / impossible at once so I know which ones to pick in one save and which others in a 2nd one? The game is a bit shit and timewasty otherwise if you're aiming for something and realize too late you've screwed things up.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
JFC, misable content in games is such a downer, and this game appears to have a lot. If you don't do something by x day or something available only during x leads to missing the trigger for getting x harem, etc.

I get it with crucial plot-related story points like whether to get rid of some guy giving you trouble leads to missing scenes which only happen if he's around, or whether you break up some girl's engagement to have her for yourself or not - but everything else should be obtainable through repeatable events.

Does anyone have a short guide on which characters and harems are mutually exclusive / impossible at once so I know which ones to pick in one save and which others in a 2nd one? The game is a bit shit and timewasty otherwise if you're aiming for something and realize too late you've screwed things up.
The main characters you need multiple saves for are Kylie and Bree. Kylie has 2 distinct paths and is instrumental in gaining one character, Camilla, since you have to present evidence and have Kyle arrested to be able to date her. This is also the first step for the criminal harem.

The harem Kylie is part of, the Taming harem, is also a bit of a pain to set up. It requires a specific set of Stats and you NOT having sex with Kylie while having sex with Ayesha along with keeping Ayesha under 75 kp. This can be tricky if you start Ayesha's kp raising events and don't finish establishing the harem before accidentally over raising the kp.

Bree has 1 harem that is exclusive to what path you take her, the Gaming harem. You can establish all others no matter which path you take since they only require stats to be at a certain point.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes