Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
hello
it seems there is an error when you try to open it

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/cl/labels_story.rpy", line 134: expected '=' not found.
default action ClearFocus("filter_dropdown")
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Wed Nov 22 20:58:46 2023
Unfortunately, easiest fix is to delete every rpy file in the "game/cl" folder. No idea why it fixes the error but it does

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v23.10.0c. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Is it me or Minami's Kink Points are capped at 50?
She is in the Home Harem. Already talked with the mom (Angela).
I recall way back when, that I was able to put the collar on her.

vodka66

Sep 8, 2020
let's say i cheated on my save, but still want the ng+. is there any way to reverse that; make the game think i never cheated, like a console command or a save editor?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So is this game relatively close to completion (for male MC anyway)? Thinking about giving myself a headache and trying to do an "everything in one go" type of playthrough since that's just how I like to play. Wondering if it would be better to hold off for awhile though.

Edit: Used my brain a bit to search the thread and found and answer, still wonder if people would recommend playing now or just keep waiting.
This game has no end!

(At least until Love and Sex Third Base comes out with fully animated scenes. Please, look forward to it!)
Gotta disagree mostly. At least when it comes to dev statements - I wouldn't know anything about plans otherwise. But Andrealphus stated that he's gonna wrap it up now. Which of course does not prevent future expansions/DLC/similar, but do not hold your breath for more girls or whatever.

let's say i cheated on my save, but still want the ng+. is there any way to reverse that; make the game think i never cheated, like a console command or a save editor?
While there certainly is some way to do it (there always is), nobody knows as far as I know, and it most certainly is not as simple as a single value swap.

Best bet to get NG+ without playing the game would be the save somebody posted here (use search function) with a marriage coming up and then getting an NG+ since it's cheat free.

Reactions: MidnightKing
Mar 27, 2022
Hey guys how to get breemc And Dwayne content
I'm not 100% on this but I'm fairly certain it hasnt been fully implemented yet. It seems to me that they're working on a lot of generic non story events so that its ready to go when major story/progressions are put it, also cause the art sometimes progresses faster than the story. Jack for example had some events for BreeMC that they subsequently removed and redid which potentially fucked with some saves.

Mar 27, 2022
Is it me or Minami's Kink Points are capped at 50?
She is in the Home Harem. Already talked with the mom (Angela).
I recall way back when, that I was able to put the collar on her.
Really hope you have some saves and this didnt happen too far back cause this is an event of hers thats really easy to miss and make the wrong choice. Theres an event with Sasha where Minami fucked up her guitar in the living room or something. If you side with Minami her KP stays at 50, if you side with Sasha then you spank Minami a bunch and her max KP goes to 100

Mar 27, 2022
I need hero save file 100% v23.10.0c
A lot of the scenes can't be unlocked yet, because only if the cgs are called without parameters they get unlocked (and a lot of the scenes get only displayed with parameters in this game...)
The gallery is still in an experimental state though... ^^
I edited the gallery class to disable the unlock check, I would only recommend using it with version 23.8.0c!
(Just unpack it in the game folder)
Follow this post itll unlock all images in the gallery, its just pictures not the actual scenes. If you want to see the scenes your best and in some cases only option is to play the game, enable cheats itll make it easier

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Really hope you have some saves and this didnt happen too far back cause this is an event of hers thats really easy to miss and make the wrong choice. Theres an event with Sasha where Minami fucked up her guitar in the living room or something. If you side with Minami her KP stays at 50, if you side with Sasha then you spank Minami a bunch and her max KP goes to 100
Thanks for the info!
I guess I will dive into the scripts and do it manually

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes