am343353

Jul 30, 2021
is anybody having problems getting Samantha into the home harem? I'm at the point where it says to talk to her or call her so that she can join but no matter what I do she does not have the option to join.

Ale3

Mar 16, 2021
I'm having problem with Minami gettin in. Think i've fucked up the quest 'Minami snooping around'. I tell her more then 3 times to 'come here' 'cause i'm an idiot so her 'denied Minami meter' is >3 -.-

Should i restart or the're a way to fix my stupidity?

am343353

Jul 30, 2021
I'm having problem with Minami gettin in. Think i've fucked up the quest 'Minami snooping around'. I tell her more then 3 times to 'come here' 'cause i'm an idiot so her 'denied Minami meter' is >3 -.-

Should i restart or the're a way to fix my stupidity?
Restart my friend

• Sad
Reactions: Ale3

garaje1205

Nov 26, 2023
Hello, I apologize for my ignorance. I'm new.

Does anyone know why the lock icon appears? How can I avoid it or how can I remove it? It won't let me increase her LP.

In a previous game the same thing happened when I reached 20 LP It also happens whether or not KP.
Screenshot_2023-11-26-07-22-58-041_com.fapfapgames.loveesexsecondbase-edit.jpg

Shadowwalkingwalker

Jan 2, 2023

Does anyone know why the lock icon appears? How can I avoid it or how can I remove it? It won't let me increase her LP.

In a previous game the same thing happened when I reached 20 LP It also happens whether or not KP.
View attachment 3119399
It means that you can't raise it anymore and requires a event to continue increasing. You can see the limit on the other bar is at 50% (the blue section). Use to find out what event you need and the requirements.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017

View attachment 3119399
That Icon tells you you are ready to view the next event in her quest chain. You view the event then raise her lp up to the next level to unlock the next one.

user12btw

Oct 26, 2017
can someone link me to kylie prison workaround with cheat engine, I know its somewhere in this thread but i can't find it?

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone get around to getting Kylie's murder trail? Curious to see if there's a chance of her being an innocent verdict and being released.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Hello good people,
is Hanna still not fleshed out?
Hanna's got already her ending finished (long ago iirc, and a son in her epilogue if she was pregnant at the altar), and a harem ending with Ayesha. her colleague from the gym (in which case Ayesha has a daughter if she's also pregnant by the time of the ceremony).

Last edited:

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I have no idea how to do the Scottie quest, i even started a new game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to keep Sasha under 25 kp and 50 lp to get the first 2 Scottie events. I recommend just holding off on seeing her play guitar until you get them and don't choose any kp raising conversation topics so you don't accidentally raise it too high.

Feb 23, 2023
Man I wish this was Game had Sandbox incest and Animation with roleplaying story kinda like STS. It would have surpassed every hentai game till this date

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Any way to reverse Sasha being pissed?
I've fucked around with flags and stuff but the game has checks to bring them back.
I don't wanna waste my time restarting again this many updates in.
I think I misread this part and had them meet without levelling up Sasha's Sub stuff.
1701060107827.png
If there's no way to do it that's fine she's kinda annoying anyway just askin'.
Thanke~

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes