MaximMuster

Jul 23, 2018
Like someone before you ... post your savegame and i could try to change it. Do you want only to change her max sub or reset the whole questline?

Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
So does anyone have a patch for the Cassidy and Aletta fight tried restarting the game but it seems like every version this scene will never trigger.

Arkoniusx

Feb 24, 2019
I downloaded the new version of the game and got this error again:

Screenshot_20231128-145030.png
If I could ask a simple question, what causes this error and why is it so specific? Because I already tried the game on a smartphone with Android 10 and on that device the game did not give that error.

The problem I have and the reason why I don't play the game on that smartphone is that it has a processor with fewer resources than the smartphone with Android 11, and the game is slow on the smartphone with Android 10, which makes it very uncomfortable to play because from time to time the game stops and takes about 50 seconds to become stable again, and in the smartphone with Android 11, the processor has enough resources to not have to go through those details, which is why I question for the error.

Cycki

Feb 20, 2018
I have some issue: i was playing game and during this i need write some in my communicator but i dont change window the result of which i typed some of random commands to game before i noticed. Now i have "exception" window every changing location or dialogue ingame also all my saves seems to be broken like this. What to do?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/cl/class_activity.rpy", line 243, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_game.rpy", line 463, in story_heartbeat
  File "game/cl/class_story.rpy", line 137, in process
  File "game/cl/class_story.rpy", line 353, in process
  File "game/cl/class_story.rpy", line 453, in test
Exception: (u'Error in condition', u'band_harem.proposekleioanna', "Harem.together(anna, kleio, name='band')", TypeError('unbound method find() must be called with Harem instance as first argument (got Girl instance instead)',))

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 575, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 365, in script call
  File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 243, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/cl/class_activity.rpy", line 243, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_game.rpy", line 463, in story_heartbeat
  File "game/cl/class_story.rpy", line 137, in process
  File "game/cl/class_story.rpy", line 353, in process
  File "game/cl/class_story.rpy", line 453, in test
Exception: (u'Error in condition', u'band_harem.proposekleioanna', "Harem.together(anna, kleio, name='band')", TypeError('unbound method find() must be called with Harem instance as first argument (got Girl instance instead)',))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Love & Sex : Second Base 23.1.2
Wed Nov 29 00:12:54 2023

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Love & Sex Second Base [v23.11.0a] [Andrealphus]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 607 MB

PC/MAC: - -

------------------------------------------------------

Patreon PC/MAC Core files and defined DLCS

SIZE ~ 620 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ale3

Mar 16, 2021
So this update features my 2 least fav girls in the game AKA Ayesha and Alexis 'DA Cunt', eh :/
Well damn, no luck for poor me this time..

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Okay so for a long time I've wondered why the compressed build doesn't let you choose Bree as MC. Now I finally know. It seems the BreeMC folder has been completely removed. And what makes it weirder is if I compress it myself, the compression process for some reason deletes that folder. What's up with that??

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
Like someone before you ... post your savegame and i could try to change it. Do you want only to change her max sub or reset the whole questline?
i tried change value around in save edit. to reset her questline. like change all value to 0.
that didn't work. it broke my save for some reason.

then i tried start new game and progress until i met samantha then copy value over. that also broke the save.

so in the end, i just restart and do a new run. ):

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i tried change value around in save edit. to reset her questline. like change all value to 0.
that didn't work. it broke my save for some reason.

then i tried start new game and progress until i met samantha then copy value over. that also broke the save.

so in the end, i just restart and do a new run. ):
Generally speaking "some reason" is that changing a value in this game will easily lead to inconsistencies, because some other flag or value also would need to be changed to fully roll an event back, or the game will come to a point where one value says something happened, while another value couldn't be like it is if it did, and cannot continue properly.

So in essence, trying to save edit this game is risky at best. You may always try but keep a save from before handy, and start with the assumption that it won't work, because it most probably won't and if it somehow does, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Andrealphus

yhdje123

Feb 13, 2023
I'm a translator and I'm having trouble translating Love & Sex Second Base, I can't generate the translation file through the SDK, is there a master who can help me?

Destyl

Mar 29, 2022
Hello everyone.
Will Hanna ever get a secondary route for the Gym Talk event? I want to lend her money and keep the gym "clean" but it seems after you give her money, it locks you with 70 LP and you can't increase it anymore.
Will this affect marriage? She's less likely to accept? Also the condoms, she needs LP >=90 to do it raw and get pregnant too so, even if she lets me do it after the marriage it doesn't matter since the game would be over.

Anyway, I just wanted to make a quick vanilla run on Android with her but I guess it's impossible at this time?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello everyone.
Will Hanna ever get a secondary route for the Gym Talk event? I want to lend her money and keep the gym "clean" but it seems after you give her money, it locks you with 70 LP and you can't increase it anymore.
Will this affect marriage? She's less likely to accept? Also the condoms, she needs LP >=90 to do it raw and get pregnant too so, even if she lets me do it after the marriage it doesn't matter since the game would be over.

Anyway, I just wanted to make a quick vanilla run on Android with her but I guess it's impossible at this time?
Without wanting to seem as if I know anything about it, I would doubt it. This game is full of ways where you can block yourself from certain outcomes - getting the girl at all, getting her KP to 100, that kind of stuff. And that is generally intentional and unlikely to be changed with some circumvent second possibility to reach that goal.

Reactions: Destyl

Destyl

Mar 29, 2022
I figured it that since there was no other route on the wiki for her it's either give her the money route with LP70 lock, or going with the sexy route to get everything. It was worth a shot, thanks for the help!

Reactions: Cartageno
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes