Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
I might be very stupid, but I can't trigger the office party. Maybe there are some prerequisites missing? I get the invite from Aletta every monday. Friday 20:00 comes and goes. Shiori is usually in the office at that time alone, Aletta is in the movie theater. Nothing happens. I bought everything in the clothes shop by the way (what clothes do I need for it btw?).

The screenshot is attached. View attachment 3102438

And this was many weeks in a row. I'm kinda lost here.
click the icon next to the question (the cheats) mark, so it's not might, you are stupid (I'm joking mate, if that wasn't obvious)

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I might be very stupid, but I can't trigger the office party. Maybe there are some prerequisites missing? I get the invite from Aletta every monday. Friday 20:00 comes and goes. Shiori is usually in the office at that time alone, Aletta is in the movie theater. Nothing happens. I bought everything in the clothes shop by the way (what clothes do I need for it btw?).

Calendar icon

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-23.10.0c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
To seduce them all - no. However, in doing so, you'll have to sacrifice Kylie to get Camila - but you can have fun with Kylie before that.
So does that mean you can all but one character? Also if it's still being updated any word on if they are going to add a route where you can?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
To seduce them all - no. However, in doing so, you'll have to sacrifice Kylie to get Camila - but you can have fun with Kylie before that.
As long as that fun doesn't turn deadly later for the protagonist, or Bree and Sasha for that matter. :eek::eek:
As for the upcoming DLC girls, at least in terms of seduction, Kat might be unlocked if Bree's gamer route is selected and its respective harem (and later ending), same thing should happen to the cafe's manager Kiara if the maid route is chosen instead.

Reactions: Notshauna

Notshauna

Jul 13, 2017
So does that mean you can all but one character? Also if it's still being updated any word on if they are going to add a route where you can?
Just one character and there is no plans to add a route where Kylie and Camila aren't exclusive.

Bl4z3r13

Jun 27, 2019
Unfortunately I believe 2 of smashable characters are bound to either Maid Bree or Gamer Bree. Meaning you can only get one or the other.

For Kylie and Camila you could use some commands to keep them both in the game at the same time.
From personal experience everything worked fine & there weren't issues.
But just in case it breaks something you should save before doing so

Before Kylie's Arrest, After Camila Cinema Date
kylie.flags.arrest = 0
camila.flags.hidden = 0
camila.flags.desireBonusDone = 1

If you want to arrest Kylie again
kylie.flags.arrest =1

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
some characters dont get along with each other or their stories conflict so you can't get them all but you're still able to smash 90% of the girls on one save

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
this game looks pretty but, hygiene , happiness, what is the protag gonna minecraft self exit game himself if he's not happy enough? ain't nobody got time to bother with all that, is there a way to remove those 2 mechanics or to freeze them so I don't have to bother with them?

AmadeusEX

Apr 15, 2018
this game looks pretty but, hygiene , happiness, what is the protag gonna minecraft self exit game himself if he's not happy enough? ain't nobody got time to bother with all that, is there a way to remove those 2 mechanics or to freeze them so I don't have to bother with them?
You can use the cheats menu to deal with needs. But enabling the cheats menu disable achievements and New Game+.

greedymon

Oct 9, 2017

click on the highlighted icon

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes