Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
When are we getting new characters? It's starting to get really monotonous to have been playing with the same girls over and over again on Mike's side without any new girls being added since ??????. We have a supposed "Gamer Harem" but yet we don't have access to dating Kat. We get a blowjob from Kiara on Maid Bree route and yet can't date her. Even Cheri is teased to us about helping her and having a relationship with her and the only time you have sex with her is during the Office Christmas party after Dwayne is killed. Why isn't Cassidy a part of the Office Harem? She shows up in Mike's Office every weekday and yet isn't a part of that Harem. Amy is apparently coming next BUT yet Cheri and Kiara are already in the game and have been for awhile and could have their paths added to instead of adding someone that has briefly showed up.

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
First time through for me... Is there a walkthrough or anything? I've seen some hints but I messed up the home harem and have to redo a bunch now, so a guide would be nice ;)

Ima Pervert

May 27, 2023
First time through for me... Is there a walkthrough or anything? I've seen some hints but I messed up the home harem and have to redo a bunch now, so a guide would be nice ;)
For as much of a "perfect harem" run as you can technically manage? Not that I'm aware of other than sorting through the wiki.

I thought about trying to write one myself, but it's a huge mess and there is so much grind even with cheats that I've wondered if it is even worth it (I also haven't ever completed the office portion). There's just so many things that can end routes or cut you out of others. Not a huge surprise when you consider just how long this game has been "worked on".

Quick tips off the top of my head:
• I'd recommend focusing on Emma first, as she is very easy to get locked out of. (You can't proceed past a certain point if you are dating or have gotten any other girl pregnant.)
• Also make sure to unlock Morgan & get Audrey's first event where she's hit on at the pub ASAP, because other routes can easily lock you out of these.
• Taming harem also requires very specific things, so if you wanted this one make sure to keep it in mind.
• Harmony takes a *long* time to get going since the first half of her content can only be worked on 1 day a week. (This game *badly* needs a better way to skip time.)

Edit: Spelling correction. I sleepy.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i hate how this game locks you out of content constantly, horrible design
You might not like it, I can see how that happens and that's perfectly fine, but I wouldn't call it "horrible design" as in an objective flaw - this game is trying to do something else by challenging the player to organize their stuff and not everything being more or less correctable, just like in other games. As I said, you don't have to be a fan of it, but I would not call that bad design, just a different game from what you prefer.

When are we getting new characters? It's starting to get really monotonous to have been playing with the same girls over and over again on Mike's side without any new girls being added since ??????. We have a supposed "Gamer Harem" but yet we don't have access to dating Kat. We get a blowjob from Kiara on Maid Bree route and yet can't date her. Even Cheri is teased to us about helping her and having a relationship with her and the only time you have sex with her is during the Office Christmas party after Dwayne is killed. Why isn't Cassidy a part of the Office Harem? She shows up in Mike's Office every weekday and yet isn't a part of that Harem. Amy is apparently coming next BUT yet Cheri and Kiara are already in the game and have been for awhile and could have their paths added to instead of adding someone that has briefly showed up.
As far as I know no new major LIs for male MC are planned, the game now is in its wrapping up stage. Some of the teased/started girls like Cheri, Kat or Reona may get some expanded storyline but that will probably be it. I would also argue that there are already enough girls in the game as is.

There is the wiki, where you can collect a lot of information, but a classic walkthrough doesn't exist as such since due to many RNG influenced events as well as undefined starting time with the effects on seasonal availability you cannot guarantee that the option of the walkthrough will be there in time and if you waited, you might have to take care of other stuff first.

Reactions: itslydiabxtch

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Ima Pervert gave you a lot of good tips. Besides that:
  • If you want to get them all I recommend the New Game +. Use your first play through to max stats, get all skills (including hypnosis), lots of money, and marry someone.
  • It's usually a good idea to maximise kink points and to get the girls as close to 50% girl attraction as possible, if you want all the harems.
  • When you need to take Minami to a lot of dates, take her to the beach and water park ASAP, since they're season-dependent. And if she suspects that you're fucking Bree and Sasha, tell her what's going on, don't distract her with sex.
  • To get Samantha in the home harem: let her marry Ryan (path B), cheat on Ryan with you, tell her that Ryan cheated, and then say that she isn't better than him (path D).
  • The best time to chase Emma is while Samantha is still married.
  • Don't fuck Kylie before you got the Taming harem.
  • If Kylie is roaming: avoid increasing her yandere at all costs, as it's a pain to decrease it back. And do not let it reach 25+.
  • Camila is only unlocked after Kylie goes to prison.
  • Don't let Sasha see you kissing a girl if not part of the same harem as Sasha - she considers that cheating, and it'll lock you out of a few scenes.
  • Get Hanna to 25 kink points before 50♥. This way, when she talks about the gym's debts, you can tell her to make the gym more attractive. Do not lend her money, or tell her to sell the gym.
  • Specially "Mike is investigated", "Cherie calls Mike again", and "Wait for Cherie's Call". It's extremely easy to screw this up.
  • With Palla's carreer, I recommend Nova Sportswear (0-10 carreer points) → Boréale (10-50) → Flair (50-75) → Mind's Eye Clothing (75-80) → Couture par Aurore (80-100). This way she can be only fired at the start (reload if it happens).
A few girls have annoying collar requirements:
  • Bree: must be in her Maid path. Note that you won't be able to fuck Kat this way.
  • Alexis: don't tell her to go to the police, take the matter into your own hands
  • Kleio: get the sports car ASAP, before your car breaks and she fixes it up

Reactions: AJawsome and kpao_e

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed version of LoSe: SB v23.10.0c in preparation for an Android port that I'll be posting tomorrow.

Settings Used:
Using 60 for image quality at average speed
Using Medium Quality for Audio files
Using Medium Quality for Videos

New Size: 713MB when uncompressed

Links: -

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
for a walkthrough use this

and if you don't care about using cheats click on the phone (icon in the top left), then click on the question mark and you'll have access to the in game cheats

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Still no gallery?
There is a gallery if you completed the game without cheating. Part of NG+, so to speak. However, there are still some bugs in which scenes get unlocks.

I need full save
Full saves before this update exist in the thread, a new full save for the newly released content: give the guys a day to play it themselves. However, any "full save" is bound to have made decisions you do not like, plus, you will have missed most of the content anyway.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
So is this game relatively close to completion (for male MC anyway)? Thinking about giving myself a headache and trying to do an "everything in one go" type of playthrough since that's just how I like to play. Wondering if it would be better to hold off for awhile though.

Edit: Used my brain a bit to search the thread and found and answer, still wonder if people would recommend playing now or just keep waiting.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So is this game relatively close to completion (for male MC anyway)? Thinking about giving myself a headache and trying to do an "everything in one go" type of playthrough since that's just how I like to play. Wondering if it would be better to hold off for awhile though.

Edit: Used my brain a bit to search the thread and found and answer, still wonder if people would recommend playing now or just keep waiting.
This game has no end!

(At least until Love and Sex Third Base comes out with fully animated scenes. Please, look forward to it!)

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
Made a compressed version of LoSe: SB v23.10.0c in preparation for an Android port that I'll be posting tomorrow.

Settings Used:
Using 60 for image quality at average speed
Using Medium Quality for Audio files
Using Medium Quality for Videos

New Size: 713MB when uncompressed

Links: Pixeldrain -
hello
it seems there is an error when you try to open it

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/cl/labels_story.rpy", line 134: expected '=' not found.
default action ClearFocus("filter_dropdown")
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Wed Nov 22 20:58:46 2023

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
This game has no end!

(At least until Love and Sex Third Base comes out with fully animated scenes. Please, look forward to it!)
It'd be nice to see some teaser girls becoming fully datable LIs such as Violaine, Kiara, Cherie, Natalie and so on. As for that future project, it'll be interesting to see those animated scenes eventually.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes