quinnox

Aug 27, 2018
Any chance somebody has full slavemaster Save ? Slave paths for all or at least most characters unlocked ?

grinward182

Oct 29, 2020
Hey guys, sry to post this but I couldn't pin point a possible answer in the thread.
I can't trigger the first event in the collaring Lexi route.
I have Sasha collared with maxed LP and KP; as well as Lexi's stats maxed too. I take her out on a mall date (making sure Sasha is in the clothes shop)
Then I take Lexi on a date to the mall, but it triggers nothing. I just get a regular date.
Am I missing something? Or is this a known bug?
what's the status of your home harem? if you're still in a quest to add another girl in home harem then it will not trigger. finish that quest 1st.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'll ask again:

Does anyone know how to go hiking with Camilla starting from the park? I see no option to go hiking with her and if I go to the city map, the date obviously ends. Anyone?

zjord486

Feb 5, 2020
I'm currently having trouble trying to romance Kleio, always stuck after sending the car in for repairs; and not triggering the studio sex scene. If you romance Sasha enough (well at least for me) it completely cuts off the opportunity to have sex with Kleio when she leaves.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I'm currently having trouble trying to romance Kleio, always stuck after sending the car in for repairs; and not triggering the studio sex scene. If you romance Sasha enough (well at least for me) it completely cuts off the opportunity to have sex with Kleio when she leaves.
I believe that's not true

brightawake

Nov 16, 2022
I might be very stupid, but I can't trigger the office party. Maybe there are some prerequisites missing? I get the invite from Aletta every monday. Friday 20:00 comes and goes. Shiori is usually in the office at that time alone, Aletta is in the movie theater. Nothing happens. I bought everything in the clothes shop by the way (what clothes do I need for it btw?).

The screenshot is attached. love.png

And this was many weeks in a row. I'm kinda lost here.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes