Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I though we were on version 23.10 already. Why aren't the links updated? Is there a changelog, at least?

Last edited:
Reactions: tankdick

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
No.

The game is only updated here if somebody who has bought it in some way or another shares it on this site.
I know. That's why the person who has it (whose name I don't remember but has an updated download link in his profile) should have updated the thread already. Unless he has no autorization to do it, in that case I have nothing to say.

red1n

May 4, 2022
don't know about here, but if you just google love sex 23.10 download, there would be quite a few links with it, i somehow even found one with pixel link

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well, first time trying to get Kylie in jail so I can get the police officer. Here's hoping no woman will die for this.

AlfredTard112

Dec 11, 2021
So, I guess I can't become CEO because the "Cassidy and Aletta fight" scene is not triggering. Is there a way to fix it or do I really have to start a new game to try my luck again?

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Dunno if already posted but I got curious and looked for the songs that the protag sings in the shower. Here they are:

• (Georges Brassens - La Mauvaise Réputation)
  • (Metallica - Enter Sandman)
  • (The Steve Miller Band - The Joker)
  • (Shaka Ponk - I'm Picky)

hanami555

May 26, 2021
anyone know how to turn on console command?, i need to increase palla visit to 12, it would be great help if you give the command to that

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Camilla is one of those characters that haven't been redrawn yet, right? Her artsyle looks quite different from the other women.

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
how to open the console? Shift+O dosen't work...
there's no need to open the console to cheat (I take it that's what you are trying to do), cheats are built into the game already just click the on phone in top left corner, then click the question mark to turn on cheats

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
just going to have to wait for this thread to be updated to 23.10.0c. Yes I know there is a gofile download link for it but that's a gog version that requires and install: I'm not going to do that, so I'll just wait

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
just going to have to wait for this thread to be updated to 23.10.0c. Yes I know there is a gofile download link for it but that's a gog version that requires and install: I'm not going to do that, so I'll just wait
There's also a link to google drive in a certain users' profile a few pages back. I don't remember his name tho.

Reactions: Anonymousnone

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Does anyone know how to go hiking with Camilla starting from the park? I see no option to go hiking with her and if I go to the city map, the date obviously ends. Anyone?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes