wai34567000

Jan 8, 2022
I want to ask when Sasha will show up at the club on Saturday
I keep refreshing but nothing happens.
Wiki schedule shows Sasha will not be at the club on Saturday

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
So, I just downloaded the latest update and went to play, but it will not start. It just keeps crashing. I've tried downloading it again from the same source, and downloading it from different sources, but still the same result. I get a file in notepad opening up with this message.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
NameError: name 'DateAppointment' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\no_eg\Desktop\ThisFolder!\Love_and_Sex_Second_Base\LoSeSb\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\no_eg\Desktop\ThisFolder!\Love_and_Sex_Second_Base\LoSeSb\renpy\main.py", line 564, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "cl/class_scavenger_hunt.rpyc", line 2, in script
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
File "cl/class_scavenger_hunt.rpyc", line 2, in script
File "C:\Users\no_eg\Desktop\ThisFolder!\Love_and_Sex_Second_Base\LoSeSb\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\no_eg\Desktop\ThisFolder!\Love_and_Sex_Second_Base\LoSeSb\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/cl/class_scavenger_hunt_ren.py", line 6, in <module>
NameError: name 'DateAppointment' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Love & Sex : Second Base - 23.9.0e
Sun Nov 12 02:38:56 2023

WTF do I do? How do I fix this? Can I fix this?

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I want to ask when Sasha will show up at the club on Saturday
I keep refreshing but nothing happens.
Wiki schedule shows Sasha will not be at the club on Saturday
Take Lexi on an evening date on Saturday. Finish with high enough needs and you'll go to the nightclub. Wait until midnight.

larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
Ok, I don't know what I'm doing wrong with Bree and Sasha Home Harem. All requirements are checked and is says I need to meet them in the same room, but when I do, Bree leaves. Again, all marks are checked off in the Home Harem mission tab, but I still keep failing it. What am I doing wrong? I have Sasha completely submissive and is says she needs to have a collar if I'm doing the Deathless Harpies Harem too. Does Bree need a collar as well??

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Ok, I don't know what I'm doing wrong with Bree and Sasha Home Harem. All requirements are checked and is says I need to meet them in the same room, but when I do, Bree leaves. Again, all marks are checked off in the Home Harem mission tab, but I still keep failing it. What am I doing wrong? I have Sasha completely submissive and is says she needs to have a collar if I'm doing the Deathless Harpies Harem too. Does Bree need a collar as well??
Giving Bree a collar does help with that. However, is your Lesbianism at 45 to 55 and is your LP at 75 or higher for Bree? If not, then the collar won't matter since those are also prerequisites.

larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
Giving Bree a collar does help with that. However, is your Lesbianism at 45 to 55 and is your LP at 75 or higher for Bree? If not, then the collar won't matter since those are also prerequisites.
Ohh, you know what, no she's not. Everything is only at 50 on Sub, LP, and Lesbianism. So, she needs to have an LP of 75 or higher? Guess I'm going to have to not meet them in the same room for now XD.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Ohh, you know what, no she's not. Everything is only at 50 on Sub, LP, and Lesbianism. So, she needs to have an LP of 75 or higher? Guess I'm going to have to not meet them in the same room for now XD.
Indeed and for the record Sasha also needs to be at these points or the reverse will happen.

AK5HA7

Feb 26, 2022
Can't unlock studio, I'm far in the game, have the guitar skill, and still no option to get to the studio. It's stopping me from meeting kleo at the studio and seeing her ex

AK5HA7

Feb 26, 2022
To trigger the Sasha has a band event, the time is at night (see walkthrough for details), Sasha is in her room, and you need to be in Hallway. When this event can be triggered, when you are at home, you will hear some "noise" message :D

Before you learn the guitar, control Sasha's LP and avoid this event when you go to the bathroom. Moreover, the fastest time for the Playing pool to happen is Friday night (see Sasha's schedule), you just need to start the game and go to the bookstore Find guitar skill books.

If there is no sale on the day, save it before the date changes at night, go to the bookstore after waking up, load if you don’t have a guitar skill book, and learn as soon as you buy a guitar skill book.

As long as you haven't triggered the event, she's in her room at night, practicing like Shizuka Chan :D :D :D
View attachment 2858158
I think my kleo storyline is forever ruined because I did the Sasha music scene way at the start and now I cant get the studio without doing a whole new playthrough. My quest for kleo is to meet her ex or wait for her to call about the car/ meet at studio which she hasn't done. Is it over for kleo in my run ?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes