beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
This game is really unique. But the cherry of the cake is Kylie - she makes the game go from "wow, this is really good!" to "I'll spend days playing this game nonstop".

Last edited:
Reactions: Vaelaztrasz

AK5HA7

Feb 26, 2022
I can't seem to get Palla past heart 5. I didn't do anything to her in the changing room and we've only had one other interaction in the coffee shop which led to nothing. Every interaction after just says 'oh its you asshole'. Have I done something wrong ?

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
I can't seem to get Palla past heart 5. I didn't do anything to her in the changing room and we've only had one other interaction in the coffee shop which led to nothing. Every interaction after just says 'oh its you asshole'. Have I done something wrong ?
have you beem following this?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
There's new Alexis content in 23.10, accordingly to the developer's Patreon. So it depends on the version that you're playing. Pic related.
Según el Patreon de Andrealphus, 23.10 hay contenido nuevo con Alexis, entonces esto depende de la versión que jugás. Imagen relacionada.
Here they published the links to the latest version.

Tommyfreddy3
Always post links on all platforms

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
There's new Alexis content in 23.10, accordingly to the developer's Patreon. So it depends on the version that you're playing. Pic related.
Según el Patreon de Andrealphus, 23.10 hay contenido nuevo con Alexis, entonces esto depende de la versión que jugás. Imagen relacionada.
Best girl, would smash again - Mike

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Best girl, would smash again - Mike
I posted the pic because it mentions her sister, but I'm partial to best girl Kylie - depending on the playthrough I can avoid her, or tame her, but never ignore her.
The ending is also great if you defeat her the right way (with a wedding ring):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I posted the pic because it mentions her sister, but I'm partial to best girl Kylie - depending on the playthrough I can avoid her, or tame her, but never ignore her.
The ending is also great if you defeat her the right way (with a wedding ring):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm the only one who thinks Kylie is better than her backstabbing sister.

Alexis deserves karma

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
I'm the only one who thinks Kylie is better than her backstabbing sister.
Alexis deserves karma
I agree. And I genuinely like Kylie... she's that sort of character that would be really shitty in real life, but in fiction she ticks all the boxes for "waifu tier" for me.
And I don't like Alexis too much either. I can certainly feel sorry for her past, but since when is our pasts excuse to behave shitty in the present?
desuerYou play the game in English or Spanish
I play it in English. Neither is native for me, and I'm less proficient in Spanish than in English.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes