TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Okay seems like I go through one of these "dont make sense" or "just not working" moments each week.
Loving the game still of course - but stuck on Slave Lexi route

Both she and Sasha are maxed on stats. (Sasha 100 KP and LP, and locked at 50 loves women)
(Lexi 100 LPs locked at 90KP and 50 women interest)

Tracker for Slave Lexi says:
"Spend a Saturday night on a dancing date with Sasha"

So I assume "Dancing Date" is get to the nightclub.
First question is "Saturday night" mean go on a date Friday Night which become midnight Saturday morning (technically) by the time you get to the nightclub?
OR go Saturday evening that becomes Sunday morning Midnight by the time you get to the nightclub?

I've tried both nights saved the game before each night - got the nightclub like 5 times for each night, and this is not launching.

Both girls have sexy dress. Sasha has a collar on.

What might I be missing that is causing this not to trigger??

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Okay seems like I go through one of these "dont make sense" or "just not working" moments each week.

Both she and Sasha are maxed on stats. (Sasha 100 KP and LP, and locked at 50 loves women)

First question is "Saturday night" mean go on a date Friday Night which become midnight Saturday morning (technically) by the time you get to the nightclub?
OR go Saturday evening that becomes Sunday morning Midnight by the time you get to the nightclub?

I've tried both nights saved the game before each night - got the nightclub like 5 times for each night, and this is not launching.

Start the data at 10pm and go to the nightclub.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017

You need to give Lexi her collar. That is probably what's blocking it. Also if you are doing the initial meeting then it's Saturday night at the nightclub. If it's the threesome then it's any night at the nightclub with Sasha as your date.

Last edited:

Birae

Dec 30, 2020
super confused by the content added for bree mc. says that Ayesha, Lexi and Angela all have hot tub scenes added, but Lexi and Ayesha aren't even dateable, so I don't get how I'm supposed to actually access any of that content

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
You need to give Lexi her collar. That is probably what's blocking it. Also if you are doing the initial meeting then it's Saturday night at the nightclub. If it's the threesome then it's any night at the nightclub with Sasha as your date.
Collar to Lexi - yah that's prob the issue. I hadn't thought of that.
so - next step before that in the tracker should say "Get Lexi to wear a collar".
THEN "go dancing with Sasha".

still not clear if "Saturday" night mean Friday evening that become Saturday morn (since its after midnight when you get the nightclub and officially the next morning).

Will try out the collar for Lexi next.

Thx.

EDIT _ That worked! Thx. :) So it was Saturday evening - technically early Sunday morning when we went dancing.

Last edited:

Dent0

Jan 4, 2022
I Installed the demo and activated console commands but am still barely able to do anything. farthest I've got is getting Sasha naked with cheats enabled, and even then I can barely do piss all. Bree her kink and love only go to 50%, Sasha goes 30% and 100%, and samantha only 20%.

do i need to buy the full game or something?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I Installed the demo and activated console commands but am still barely able to do anything. farthest I've got is getting Sasha naked with cheats enabled, and even then I can barely do piss all. Bree her kink and love only go to 50%, Sasha goes 30% and 100%, and samantha only 20%.

do i need to buy the full game or something?
You know, you can always go to the first post of this entire thread and download the game.

Reactions: itslydiabxtch

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry - i don't even know what that means. What data?
To expand: while the evening dates should start at 20:00/8pm, you can come late. This will give a hit to your date score (can't blame the girl after waiting for two hours ...) but you can still continue.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
super confused by the content added for bree mc. says that Ayesha, Lexi and Angela all have hot tub scenes added, but Lexi and Ayesha aren't even dateable, so I don't get how I'm supposed to actually access any of that content
You don't access it yet. It was just added for the future.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes