itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Can't unlock studio, I'm far in the game, have the guitar skill, and still no option to get to the studio. It's stopping me from meeting kleo at the studio and seeing her ex
You need to have had the guitar skill before the aforementioned Sasha event

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
A lot of the scenes can't be unlocked yet, because only if the cgs are called without parameters they get unlocked (and a lot of the scenes get only displayed with parameters in this game...)
The gallery is still in an experimental state though... ^^
I edited the gallery class to disable the unlock check, I would only recommend using it with version 23.8.0c!
(Just unpack it in the game folder)
Good news. This STILL works in 23.10.0c !

Parmdes

Jun 23, 2017
Hey guys, sry to post this but I couldn't pin point a possible answer in the thread.
I can't trigger the first event in the collaring Lexi route.
I have Sasha collared with maxed LP and KP; as well as Lexi's stats maxed too. I take her out on a mall date (making sure Sasha is in the clothes shop)
Then I take Lexi on a date to the mall, but it triggers nothing. I just get a regular date.
Am I missing something? Or is this a known bug?

ancet

Nov 15, 2018
Hey guys, sry to post this but I couldn't pin point a possible answer in the thread.
I can't trigger the first event in the collaring Lexi route.
I have Sasha collared with maxed LP and KP; as well as Lexi's stats maxed too. I take her out on a mall date (making sure Sasha is in the clothes shop)
Then I take Lexi on a date to the mall, but it triggers nothing. I just get a regular date.
Am I missing something? Or is this a known bug?
Buy Sasha a sexy dress

Reactions: lockerxx

Craigbad

Jan 2, 2023
How do you get the dance with sasha and lexi event to fire? everything is done, stats are good, she has the dress, quests are done, still wont fire. Only thing out of place is in the tracker it says sasha doesnt have the dress even though she does. Is there any way to force it with the console or anything else I can do?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes