Marphey

May 13, 2019
It is probably better to have multiple playtroughs of this game then trying everything at ones since this game tends to bug a lot when pursuing several storylines at once.

homonuija

Aug 24, 2017
Work at the office when Aletta is there and she will inform you of the party which occurs on Friday at 20:00 exactly.
Right, so my game is probably bugged somehow... Is there anything I can do with console or something, or do I have to restart yet again?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I just found out that girls can give birth now. What does it mean in terms of game mechanics ? Is it just to reset the pregnacy and i need to impregnate them again for ending or does it still counts for ending even though the girl gave birth ?
If the endless pregnancy option is selected in the game menu, the girl will give birth to their son or daughter sometime after the wedding. If that's not selected, about 60 days later said girl will give birth if she's not married by then and love points with her will take a hit (about 25, which can be retrieved later) and child support will cost about 100 dollars per week. And if you play this on Steam there are 2 achievements there, one it's called Serial Father (have 1 child with every LI) and the other Baby boom (have 50+ children).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming
Jan 31, 2020
We are planning quite a lot of drama around BreeMC's pregnancy:
- You'll be able to get pregnant and tell the father you are pregnant, or even tell another guy he is the father...
- DNA tests if you have a doubt
- Abortion & giving the baby up for adoption (otherwise it will be going for an ending)
So yeah the preg system for BreeMC will be a lot more important than for MikeMC.
And even more:
- Showdown between the guys where they fight over BreeMC are being planned
- Harems with multiple male or female partners
M-me love this! Now you make me talk like caveman! (Only real LoSeSB fans can relate with this) :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Reactions: NamonakiKami
Jan 31, 2020
We are planning quite a lot of drama around BreeMC's pregnancy:
- You'll be able to get pregnant and tell the father you are pregnant, or even tell another guy he is the father...
- DNA tests if you have a doubt
- Abortion & giving the baby up for adoption (otherwise it will be going for an ending)
So yeah the preg system for BreeMC will be a lot more important than for MikeMC.
And even more:
- Showdown between the guys where they fight over BreeMC are being planned
- Harems with multiple male or female partners
Instead of letting the main story head straight for an ending, could we please have the choice to keep the baby Bree gives birth to, dev? Why not just give a sort of punishment or "consequence" to Bree for getting preggy and giving birth by giving a minus 50 or 70 LP to all of his potential male partners instead and letting those partners have some sort of reaction to Bree's actions? Bree is such a flexible character so why not give her a choice to cheat on a partner that she's already going steady with? That would be real hot like lava!:love::love::love:

Jan 31, 2020
Kinda but not really. After the beach date and the talk, the plot branches (either Police or Investigator) and afterwards there's one scene in the School reunion and even a talk just before reaching 100. I imagine it differs in cases one ignored the cheating or confronted her and actively asked her to keep doing it. Other than that, the three extra NTR scenes are on Sundays during Home dates, Halloween and with Dwayne (need to plant a camera in his office). I am not sure she can get pregnant from those events, unlike Samantha who'll randomly be pregnant after some time after her wedding. If she is pregnant when you marry her, the baby will quite obviously not be Mike's.
Wait, what???? Did samantha sleep around before getting married? Or was it Ryan's perhaps?

kellycelly

Aug 9, 2018
Celebration time (avoidable NTR)
Prerequisites: done , didn't finish , didn't have sex with Aletta, had sex with Lexi, promoted, 12:00 - 16:00

Mike is celebrating his promotion with Dwayne and Aletta and they meet Lexi in the pub.

--------------------------------------------

I met all the conditions, but it didn't happen

What should I do?

Reactions: guyno2

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
Someone help me with Sasha's mission: I've had success with her foot massage mission, footjob and foot lick times. After that I focused on Sasha Boobjob's quest and increased her submivness. But why is there still a foot massage mission, she is again, etc. that I have previously completed. What should I really do??? Or is this a bug???

Jan 31, 2020
The girls that has some ntr content, can they get pregnant on those events?
Far as i know, according to those who tried, they do get pregnant but it seems in MikeMC route, the game does not recognize the father as someone else, it seems the game always recognizes it as MikeMC's kid even though it was someone else who impregnated that specific girl with an ntr scene. (which i think really defeats having the ntr element in the first place.) After all, NTR's culmination is the absolute impregnation of the girl by someone else except the MC.

Reactions: hhhhy
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes