Jun 8, 2017
So like, is there any actual content with the MCs mom?
I know there's that scene where we catch her cheating on the MCs dad or something, but then you just never encounter her again?
Unless I'm missing something (again) there doesn't seem to be any actual incest in the game, so why does it have the incest tag?
I think the developer mentioned that there is no sexual relations with the male MC's mom but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. The "incest" tag is for your step(?)sister that moves in.

• Sad
Reactions: Dargondo

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Do you know how to do Kylie's achievements? 1.Love and thunder (Lead Kylie to her death)

When she kills Bree or Sasha, and I report her to the police, the event that imprisons her occurs, but I don't get the conviction event. Does anyone know how to achieve it? I want to complete that achievement
30 in game days after she's jailed you'll receive a subpoena to testify against her in a trial held 2 weeks after receiving it. You can choose to plead to the judge for to release based on mental incapacity or condemn her. Condemning her leads to the judge ordering execution, which occurs 3 days later. Upon viewing the execution, the achievement unlocks.

.V.

Apr 27, 2017
I think the goth harem event for Amy is bugged cause its wait for a late night phone call, but its been checked off as completed
Yep, it doesn't go forward, I don't know if it's already active in the game or not. Amy is always at midnight in the bar till 3am.

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
you still can't raise bree submission past 50 on the gamer path?
also, does someone have the C version?

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2018
How do you have a foursome with Bree, Miami and Sasha? Their love is maxed, and lesbian is locked at 50. Everytime all 3 are home, I don't get the option of a foursome. I get the option to pick 2 of them for a threesome.

RPK42069

Oct 2, 2021
So how do I activate the events to raise Amy's kink points?
The guide on the wiki has not been updated yet and she seems to be stuck at 10 points.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes