eldriel

Jan 26, 2018
Is there a way to redo things you choose? I choose to lend the money to hanna instead of the more attractive and i'm stuck now, can't progress with her it seems.

Dec 2, 2017
I missed out on meeting Morgan before Kleio called me. Are they really out of the game forever now? I've played so many hours and I've already had to restart a save for this patch

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
I found a problem with Amy's quest for the goth harem, for some reason the code or a variable has tied it with the electronic harem quest. So when you complete the electronic harem it causes the goth harem quest to also be complete once it shows up after the cinema quest that raises her kink points.

JDubu

Mar 23, 2018
this is a fairly new save i started to go for emma first. but I'm having issues with the cunni part. the option just wont appear for me. any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
so the quest for alexis is take her to the beach but my beach is gone and not showing on the map?? how tf i can do that?

onesum

May 2, 2020
Anybody know console command to add special lovepoints for Emmas Event "The judgment" after Emma talks with Bree

00alok

Feb 19, 2022
Anybody know console command to add special lovepoints for Emmas Event "The judgment" after Emma talks with Bree
"Sam intoduction as GF remover (Between Introduction and Emmas slumberparty)":
$ emma.flags.samgirlfriend = False
jump maincheat
"Emma Date Testpoints (After Bree and Emma in the school":
$ emma.flags.lovepoints += 100
$ emma.flags.breeok = True
jump maincheat

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes