hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Reactions: naoligopraisso

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
God, I just wish there was a repayable gallery.
There is, once you finished the game once without using in-game cheats.

No, NTR is missable in this game.
whether you see NTR or not depends on your stats and timing. There is no choice.
Use a the wiki and carefully manipulate things to get the results you desired based on the info in the wiki.
I was not given an option to avoid this scene and it quickly devolved into Dwayne either fucking Aletta or Lexi, if you pick Aletta then Dwayne gets Lexi and vice versa. Since Aletta is apparently fucking Dwayne anyway, it only made sense to keep Lexi away from Dwayne.

There are clearly scenes that are not avoidable no matter what your choices are.
In some cases there may be no direct choice on screen once you reach that point in time, however, excluding Alexis' past (which happened before the game started) in my experience everything is indeed avoidable by knowing the correct order in which to do things. Granted, not all instances are obvious to a first time player (some should be though), and you may stumble across them, however I would still call the order in which you progress storylines a choice.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Nope, only Alexis sleep with someone else without Mike's explicit consent on screen and only Lexi off screen (while dating him). And only a few have sex with others BEFORE being in a relationship with you. And only a few have sex with others at Mike's request.
I'm sorry but this is just plain false and I have the receipts. Here is a direct quote from your own protagonist, which mind you is not even necessary to verify NTR as the situation speaks for itself:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mind you, I'm fine with them others having kinks, I praised it in my review. But there's no spinning some of this stuff. If you want to appeal to everyone then there should be clearer separation for the divisive kink. Otherwise, at least give people a more accurate warning so that they don't get blindsided by it.

I also honestly don't get the point of trying to get off on (incorrect) technicalities if the goal was to make content both groups like in the first place. The people that hate NTR are not suddenly gonna be cool with other more alpha chads screwing their active LIs silly for half the game even if you had written an excuse for it. There are easier ways to satisfy both groups without trying to tell one that they are merely misinterpreting all the sexual activities with other men. There's no one that doesn't want you to succeed, it's just what you're saying does not accurately reflect the state of the game.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes