RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Anyone else run into an issue where Sasha can't get impregnated? I have the full Home Harem. Bree, Lexi, Sam, and Minami are all pregnant. Sasha is the last on the list but it just won't happen for some reason. Her fertility is at 28%, but reloading and trying again 50 times hasn't worked. Trying the same the next night with a higher fertility didn't work. Trying it in different positions (missionary, doggy, etc.) doesn't work. I'm now convinced that it's bugged somehow. I checked every other thing I could think of. She's not on the pill. Not sure what else to do. Can only 4 of 5 be pregnant at once or something?

Edit: Finally worked when I tried Standing sex, but I think something's definitely wrong there. It's too unlikely that a 28% chance would fail over 50 times.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
I got problem with mc, he may end up taking so many blue pills and now a heart attack try to happen if I do not take 2 medicine pills before leaving home, any idea to stop it? thanks in advance

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Anyone else run into an issue where Sasha can't get impregnated? I have the full Home Harem. Bree, Lexi, Sam, and Minami are all pregnant. Sasha is the last on the list but it just won't happen for some reason. Her fertility is at 28%, but reloading and trying again 50 times hasn't worked. Trying the same the next night with a higher fertility didn't work. Trying it in different positions (missionary, doggy, etc.) doesn't work. I'm now convinced that it's bugged somehow. I checked every other thing I could think of. She's not on the pill. Not sure what else to do. Can only 4 of 5 be pregnant at once or something?

Edit: Finally worked when I tried Standing sex, but I think something's definitely wrong there. It's too unlikely that a 28% chance would fail over 50 times.
I have been getting them pregnant, the issue I have is the scene that shows the impregnating does not show and they do not tell you they are pregnant until it is very obvious they are pregnant.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I have been getting them pregnant, the issue I have is the scene that shows the impregnating does not show and they do not tell you they are pregnant until it is very obvious they are pregnant.
That might've been what it was. The image showed like it was supposed to for Bree, Sam, Lexi, and Minami, and rolling back to retry worked for all of them as well. Maybe the icon is bugged for certain positions with Sasha or something.

I ran into quite a few bugs during my playthrough tbh. Everything with Kleio just stopped. According to the wiki and in-game walkthrough there was supposed to be a scene where the MC has car trouble, but despite all of the criteria being met, nothing ever happened.

Also the "I'm pregnant." cutscene didn't happen until well into Bree's pregnancy, so it was basically a "No shit." situation :LOL:. For Lexi and Minami it seemed to happen like it was supposed to. But for Sam and Sasha it never happened at all except during the scenes where they compare bellies. Which was funny in the one with Bree and Sasha, because Bree was saying how "Sasha thinks that my belly is a little bit bigger than hers.", when Sasha wasn't even showing yet. So another "No shit." moment. Plus thanks for telling me that you were pregnant in the first place, Sasha lol.

Those are just a few examples, but the game is pretty riddled with bugs, oversights, and inconsistencies. I did enjoy it overall though.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
That might've been what it was. The image showed like it was supposed to for Bree, Sam, Lexi, and Minami, and rolling back to retry worked for all of them as well. Maybe the icon is bugged for certain positions with Sasha or something.

I ran into quite a few bugs during my playthrough tbh. Everything with Kleio just stopped. According to the wiki and in-game walkthrough there was supposed to be a scene where the MC has car trouble, but despite all of the criteria being met, nothing ever happened.

Also the "I'm pregnant." cutscene didn't happen until well into Bree's pregnancy, so it was basically a "No shit." situation :LOL:. For Lexi and Minami it seemed to happen like it was supposed to. But for Sam and Sasha it never happened at all except during the scenes where they compare bellies. Which was funny in the one with Bree and Sasha, because Bree was saying how "Sasha thinks that my belly is a little bit bigger than hers.", when Sasha wasn't even showing yet. So another "No shit." moment. Plus thanks for telling me that you were pregnant in the first place, Sasha lol.

Those are just a few examples, but the game is pretty riddled with bugs, oversights, and inconsistencies. I did enjoy it overall though.
Yes it is fun, very grindy though too. Yes lot's bugs and hidden variables. Hell I have not even played it all the way through yet. I get to where I can propose to harem and I delete all the saves and start over.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes