Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
New version (18.06.17) is up on the patreon with fixes to everything that has been reported so far (I hope) and some new content.
AS USUAL FRESH START REQUIRED !
- Fixed the "give present at birthday" event for Sasha
- Fixed Sasha's sex scene (hopefully)
- Added a new activity to the bedroom
- Added a new activity to the park
- Improved the wording of a girl asking you out

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
New version (18.06.17) is up on the patreon with fixes to everything that has been reported so far (I hope) and some new content.
AS USUAL FRESH START REQUIRED !
- Fixed the "give present at birthday" event for Sasha
- Fixed Sasha's sex scene (hopefully)
- Added a new activity to the bedroom
- Added a new activity to the park
- Improved the wording of a girl asking you out
some of us will need an update on the OP, but outside of that, thanks for taking the time to work on everything! nice to see a Developer being incredibly active. (NOW if after this it's alot easier for getting pasted the "just date till nothing happens" bit, we be gucci!)

Thanks for all you've done! lookin' forward to see how you plan to 'end' this game at some point! totally has me curious!

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Since it's really easy to grind charm points at home, maybe make it so that after a certain point (how about 30pts??) it will be useless, and the only way to improve will be through money spending acrivities??
If you make it like this, than it will be just fair to be able to grind inteligence u TV and strengh via morning exercises.

Just a thougth.

Also big (like biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig) thx for a game! You're making a really greate job!

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
what exactly does strength do currently?

charm makes you less likely to stick your foot in your mouth

knowledge makes you have more topics to talk about

but I've no idea what strength does

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
some of us will need an update on the OP, but outside of that, thanks for taking the time to work on everything! nice to see a Developer being incredibly active. (NOW if after this it's alot easier for getting pasted the "just date till nothing happens" bit, we be gucci!)

Thanks for all you've done! lookin' forward to see how you plan to 'end' this game at some point! totally has me curious!
The idea is to have various endings for each girls, at least a wedding ending (like I had for Audrey in the old build) and some harem endings depending on the girls.
I have plans for a dozen more girls (each focused on a particular kink) and at least as much places to visit...
Here is a small list of some of the stuff I want included in the game :
- A few promotions at work and the possibility to quit your job and search for another one
- Vacations at the beach, an hotel or mountain
- Story progression with a dozen events for each girls
- Birth control/pregnancy system
- Asking a girl to be your girlfriend or move in with you then breaking up with her.
- Cheating and it's consequences
- Polyamory
- Threesomes, foursomes, orgies !!
- Drugs, alcool and their effects on you and the girls​
Since it's really easy to grind charm points at home, maybe make it so that after a certain point (how about 30pts??) it will be useless, and the only way to improve will be through money spending acrivities??
If you make it like this, than it will be just fair to be able to grind inteligence u TV and strengh via morning exercises.

Just a thougth.

Also big (like biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig) thx for a game! You're making a really greate job!
Good idea, I'll do that :)
And thanks for the compliment ^^
what exactly does strength do currently?

charm makes you less likely to stick your foot in your mouth

knowledge makes you have more topics to talk about

but I've no idea what strength does
Nothing but it should give you more energy pretty soonish.
Actually charm helped you gain topics, but as charm is a too powerful and I like your idea I will change it to knowledge for the next version.

Reactions: StJesuz

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
what about the events, do any of them need more then charm? because this completely blows my meta out of the water

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
some ideas
swimming with girls .
being able to cop a feel
being able to see the girl pic when she is in her room *currently only shows when the event of them sleeping or talking to you pops .
practice pick up lines at park
spy on girls when in shower or bedroom
job pay out based on skill
have it show there current location instead of calling to ask about it
girls give you task to complete to gain more favor chores pic up a present or do a side job of sorts for them
walking bree /sasha home from school or work
a diner location
random events at mall or park involving other people than just bree /sasha

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You also gain a desire bonus once per day depending on the girl :
Bree :
Knowledge > Desire = +1
skill video games = +1​
Sasha :
Fitness > Desire = +1
money > Desire*Desire = +1​
Oh and next update will have the girls dressed in towels in the bathroom :)

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
interesting, what's that with video game skill though?
When you choose video games as a hobby during the intro.
Same with martial arts, you acquire the martial arts skill and can't lose a fight !
There are 2 events that involve fighting in the game right now, but there will be more in later updates (And being saved will be a huge turn on for Audrey).
There are 9 skills in the game : golf, martial arts, video games, cooking, dance, iron stomach, luck, no sleep, hung. Only the bold ones have an effect in the game for now.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Good lord this updates fast...
My way of making up for the buggy release :)

Since the release at the beginning of the month here is a summary of what have beend done :
- 48 bugs fixed
- 10 activities added
- 15 events added
- 5 features added
- 11 balance adjustment done
- 6 new backgrounds added

Reactions: StJesuz

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
aah ok

I just had another capital idea, I usually set my alarm and leave it there, how about an option to have it not ring in the weekend (since the girls sleep in anyway)

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes