RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ac/smartphone.rpy", line 52, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 7, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 16, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 18, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 23, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 23, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Game' object has no attribute 'day_played'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ac/smartphone.rpyc", line 18, in script
  File "F:\Desktop New\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Desktop New\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ac/smartphone.rpy", line 52, in <module>
  File "F:\Desktop New\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2614, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\Desktop New\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Desktop New\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Desktop New\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\Desktop New\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "F:\Desktop New\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "F:\Desktop New\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "F:\Desktop New\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\Desktop New\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "F:\Desktop New\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 7, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 16, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 18, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 23, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 23, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Game' object has no attribute 'day_played'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Love & Sex : Second Base 18.06.15
D:

WakkaWakka

Jun 19, 2017
everytime sasha gives the MC a birthday present the game crashes

ScriptError: could not find label 'sashat_give'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "ch/sasha/events.rpyc", line 190, in script call
File "C:\Users\LiamS\Downloads\Desktop\My Games\Downloaded Games\LoSeSb-18.06.16-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1357, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "ch/sasha/events.rpyc", line 190, in script call
File "C:\Users\LiamS\Downloads\Desktop\My Games\Downloaded Games\LoSeSb-18.06.16-win\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sashat_give'.
Same error here. I like the game, it seems interesting. I'll keep eye on this.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
oh i love the idea of the game, absolutely, hence why i dont mind sending the errors in. dude did a great job at the persona of the character's. let us have sasha dammit *^* she must be part of my symbote squad.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
MC is hanging out with Sasha at the Pub, and Bree shows up. MC pays at attention to Sasha and still ends up losing 20 friendship and 20 desire points WTF! Is MC supposed to give her a gift just for hanging out? When you run out of positive actions to earn points with either Bree or Sasha, then you shouldn't lose big time. What am I not understanding before I abandon this game? Thanks.
hanging out means going on a date, not just physically hanging around the character

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Thx for the bug reports guys, I'll look into those tomorrow morning as it's way past my bedtime :)

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
The art is great, the girls look sexy, but the game has a far too grindy with very limited feedback beginning. The text in the top right needs to be clearer so the player can actually see/read what actions affects what stats as well as needing a prompt to encourage the player into doing what needs to be done in order to talk to the girls.

I can't say how good the relationship side of the game is because the stats-juggling has nothing interesting to keep me working away until I can get to it.

Reactions: supermanz95

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Love that you can get more affection points easier with the girls. Honestly would be nice if when you try to pay a compliment the Mc didn't say something stupid to make you lose points. But it's much better than what it was.
Game had a fatal crash when Sasha gives you a birthday present
Also had a bug after I got Bree's number when I would bring up contact info then cancel out of the phone, when I just had Sasha's number and had a date planned with her it would show "hang out with Sasha in 2 days" or something similar. Then when Bree was added it would pop up with an error
Also when Sasha asks you to hang out there was no way to actually go and hang out.
Hanging out with bree seemed to go pretty good.
Loving the game and it's getting better with each improvement.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
could you add in more things to do on sundays?

also a way to increase your athleticism and knowledge at home without first spending money like you do with charm in the bathroom would be handy

like for example bodyweight exercises in your room and watching a documentary in the living room

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017

also a way to increase your athleticism and knowledge at home without first spending money like you do with charm in the bathroom would be handy

like for example bodyweight exercises in your room and watching a documentary in the living room
or running in the park

Reactions: T-dog

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
what do you gotta do to progress with sasha? i took her on a ton of dates and sitting at 100% on the top and mid row, dont tell me kink has to be high up there too... X_X seems horrible to grind

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Game had a fatal crash when Sasha gives you a birthday present
I just found the last one of this (hopefully) so it should be ok in the next version .17.
Also had a bug after I got Bree's number when I would bring up contact info then cancel out of the phone, when I just had Sasha's number and had a date planned with her it would show "hang out with Sasha in 2 days" or something similar. Then when Bree was added it would pop up with an error
Also when Sasha asks you to hang out there was no way to actually go and hang out.
Hanging out with bree seemed to go pretty good.
I'll look into those.
Loving the game and it's getting better with each improvement.
Thx
Sure, do you have suggestions ?

I'll think about it :)

Asclepiosus

Jan 24, 2018
Got invite date at evening. Phone said at 20.00. Met her at kitchen at 20.00 only to get another invitation for another days. When i slept, friendship -20. WTF.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes