Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Always the same problem with the appointments (this problem comes back to each update), once the appointment given, impossible to launch (the button '' go on date '' never appears)
Are you using a new save ?

TanMan

Dec 3, 2017
Bug at the start when Sasha moves in with her boxes. Keeps repeating over and over. I'm playing the updated version too.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
It has potential but without a guide, and / or rollback function it is very difficult.
Basically any kind of talk or action with the girls leads to negative relation in the beginning, takes a while to figure out and the relation points in upper right corner spawn and vanish so fast it's difficult to notice, especially if the background is light/white.

Was this MC dropped as a child? 90% of his compliments are rude and sexists.. not a way to impress a girl and a wasted time when done, as they decrease points. When he finally make a compliment the girl like, he would have made a lot of negative ones.. so he has fun, big deal.. why not make a drop down list of what kind of compliment, so we can choose what we feel the girl is ready to hear?

As a new player to this, I've basically just clicked a round, trying to get a sense to it all, but got bored pretty quick.

Would also be nice to have an idea of where the girls are, without waiting to get their phone number and make that call to ask.. feel like some stressed out looser running all over the place.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
to be fair this isn't exactly the game where you get to screw the girls in the first week

the most important stat I've noticed is charm which causes you to give better compliments and knowledge which gives extra topics to talk about

eating with the girls gives friendship points and complimenting them is a free action so you'll get your points back if you play it smart

I bassicly do this routine during the weekdays

- 6: alarm and shower (funnily enough sasha says 7 in the horror movie event but that will cause the bathroom to be blocked for 2 hours)
- bree showers at 7 and her desire increases when she chases you out, play vidya
- 8: sasha is in the shower and bree in the kitchen, depending on your available topics either eat with bree or just talk after complimenting them
- 9: sasha is in the kitchen, you can't eat with both bree and sasha in the morning so you need to talk to one of them to get the friendship point
- 10-18: mostly work, but also mall, park for jogging or gym later in the game or university
- 18: tv with bree (tv takes 2 hours)
- 20: important: dinner with both bree and sasha increasing FP with both
- 21-23: mostly tv with sasha but sometimes you watch it with both of them

during the day you can mostly find sasha at the mall (she works in the clothing store) and bree at the university (since she's a studen there)

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Bug at the start when Sasha moves in with her boxes. Keeps repeating over and over. I'm playing the updated version too.
I don't see that bug on my build...
Bugreport: the image for the flowershop seems not to fit in correctly.
Thx, I fixed it for 18.06.16.

yes, I start a new part with each update (we are obliged otherwise there is too much bug)

sorry for my English (English is not the native language)
I'll look into it.

osmann

Jun 14, 2017
I can't seem to go on dates. When the time for a date comes, talking to them at the time or one hour before does nothing and they hate me afterwards.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I can't seem to go on dates. When the time for a date comes, talking to them at the time or one hour before does nothing and they hate me afterwards.
At the time of the date there is a go on a date option on the right menu.

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
all right new err
------------------------
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ac/smartphone.rpy", line 52, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 7, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 16, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 18, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 23, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 23, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Game' object has no attribute 'day_played'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ac/smartphone.rpyc", line 18, in script
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2614, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in <lambda>
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Love & Sex : Second Base 18.06.15

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
all right new err
------------------------
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ac/smartphone.rpyc", line 18, in script
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2614, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in interact_core
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in <lambda>
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\rdynes\LoSeSb-18.06.15-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Love & Sex : Second Base 18.06.15
Thx it will be fixed in 18.06.16.

Ophious

Feb 17, 2018
At the time of the date there is a go on a date option on the right menu.
Exactly, this is where there is a problem like Osmann, the option '' go on date '' is not present at the time of the appointment (it seems to me that a changelog allows to launch go on date directly by talking to the girl, but I have never seen this option in play)

couldbe

Nov 26, 2017
hello any cheat for energy? console?

update

nevermind
enable renpy console
goto
put save there for console comands
open consolein game
type
example
hero.energy.scoe =10

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i don't know if anybody already put this, but here some console command that i found :

hero.money = xxx
hero.knowledge.score = xxx
hero.fitness.score = xxx
hero.charm.score = xxx
hero.energy.score = xx
hero.hunger.score = xx
hero.fun.score = xx
hero.grooming.score = xx

osmann

Jun 14, 2017
Exactly, this is where there is a problem like Osmann, the option '' go on date '' is not present at the time of the appointment (it seems to me that a changelog allows to launch go on date directly by talking to the girl, but I have never seen this option in play)
Seems like this is the issue.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Thx, found it :)

18.06.16 is up on the patreon, with the date bug fixed.

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
Still many bugs:
-If you buy many of a single items (spiked collar for example), inventory only register 1;
-Sex scene with sacha doesn't seem to happen more than once, even though she says she'll meet you tonight;
-Date option doesn't happen or even appear, when it should;
-Game crashes when Sasha wants to give me something for Valentine's Day.

It must be the most bugged game I've been playing since it was created, wondering if you guys even have people testing it.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Still many bugs:
-If you buy many of a single items (spiked collar for example), inventory only register 1;
You are the first one to report this, I'll look into it.
-Sex scene with sacha doesn't seem to happen more than once, even though she says she'll meet you tonight;
-Date option doesn't happen or even appear, when it should;
-Game crashes when Sasha wants to give me something for Valentine's Day.
Those are fixed in the latest version (v18.06.16).
It must be the most bugged game I've been playing since it was created, wondering if you guys even have people testing it.
Me guy ^^

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes