ash

Sep 21, 2016
So, anybody found out how to trigger meeting Morgan? After the party in the restaurant and Aletta introducing Dwayne to you?
Go to the "movie theater" on a date with a girl. I met her with alexis, but I think it should work with all of them.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Jeez, I wish this guy would stop adding girls and focus on more content for the girls available. Also, the Bree start is still pretty bare and fubared in how it works.

Reactions: genthrow

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Jeez, I wish this guy would stop adding girls and focus on more content for the girls available. Also, the Bree start is still pretty bare and fubared in how it works.
Sorry you dont like my way of doing things.
I have a 20-ish girls cast planned and i alternate between adding new girls and improving existing ones.
Actual patrons sponsored Morgan and i think she's great.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
I have a 20-ish girls cast planned and i alternate between adding new girls and improving existing ones.

Andrealphus i love your game and all the girls can i ask will there be a harem when you can date bree and sasah and sammath at the same time like bree and sasah is will sammath be join in with there three :)

Reactions: Arthas Menethil

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Andrealphus i love your game and all the girls can i ask will there be a harem when you can date bree and sasah and sammath at the same time like bree and sasah is will sammath be join in with there three :)
or that Samantha went to live with Mike, to have the 3 main girls sharing it

Reactions: lewismasss

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
I think this was missed on the Changelog, but Shiori can now get pregnant. Enjoy the sextoy folks.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
In general this wide rather than deep approach to game design isn't a great idea, but you've already set up a fairly developed core and have shown that you can keep to a schedule unlike most so it isn't as big a red flag as it is for most developers, but if you've played many unfinished erotic games then you no doubt have seen how many of them died to overextension.

The only real complaint I, myself have is that the cheat tool could use more oomph, though the gallery mod also helps.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Date Alexis and Let the Big Black Guy you meet on your date have fun ...I dont recall exactly what's said but it's fairly obvious.
Of course, I remember, but it seems to me that it is avoidable in case someone had the doubt (I thought they had added another scene).

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
At last I finished (almost) all the last version, the game is good, and entertaining for the most part, but I think there are some bad points, a lot of textual description that should be visual and is not, it's very easy to miss some events for not having any idea of how to shoot them, or worse that the event is fired and you don't comply with what is necessary to have a good result and end up with permanent consequences (the event when bree and sasha confront you).

A walkthrough would be helpful.

Even so, it is highly recommended.

Reactions: Andrealphus
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes