Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
It's strange the OP has the "upcoming patch notes" instead of the released patch notes, which are

Might need an update?

Also anyone in the $5 patreon tier sharing the patch guide would always be super appreciated. </3 Can't figure out how to meet Ayesha, or progress past the second Morgan event (realising MC is a total tool that thought she was always a dude). Also, what the hell do you do to return Anna back up past 20% after she got reduced like last patch or so?
Ayesha is the black buff girl who is a wrestler... You meet her by going to the gym while being a member, not sure if it's a random trigger, but you see her beating some tool, and then Hanna tells you her name and what she does.

For Morgan after the theatre event go to the pub in the evening and you run into the fat nerd friend of Mike, and he tells you about Morgan being a girl, from there on its just meeting her at random places, getting her number, and grinding LP till you can date her and bang her, her "she will call me" event has t triggered for me yet, so no idea.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Ayesha is the black buff girl who is a wrestler... You meet her by going to the gym while being a member, not sure if it's a random trigger, but you see her beating some tool, and then Hanna tells you her name and what she does.

For Morgan after the theatre event go to the pub in the evening and you run into the fat nerd friend of Mike, and he tells you about Morgan being a girl, from there on its just meeting her at random places, getting her number, and grinding LP till you can date her and bang her, her "she will call me" event has t triggered for me yet, so no idea.

Yeah I've been to the gym for a ton of hours and it's not triggered. Not really super important since it's a teaser though.

That's where I am with Morgan as well, it really feels like there should be an event after the bar one though, you seem to just act normally with her instead of talking about the situation and at least explaining/apologising about it. There's definitely something to raise her LP as well as you can't boink her without protection, and she's supposedly pregable atm. Anna is stuck on a "she will call me" hint as well. -_-

Reactions: JAck 66

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Yeah I've been to the gym for a ton of hours and it's not triggered. Not really super important since it's a teaser though.

That's where I am with Morgan as well, it really feels like there should be an event after the bar one though, you seem to just act normally with her instead of talking about the situation and at least explaining/apologising about it. There's definitely something to raise her LP as well as you can't boink her without protection, and she's supposedly pregable atm. Anna is stuck on a "she will call me" hint as well. -_-
Ohh right forgot to answer that part... no easy way to tell you this... since I had the same bug... the only fix is to restart... Anna got screwed up between versions when she went from "teaser" to "full version", and her LP gets stuck at 20%.... without restarting there is no fix for that... I went back, met her again, and was able to get her to 100%, and do the foursome scene with her, Sasha, and Kleio.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
the only fix is to restart... Anna got screwed up between versions when she went from "teaser" to "full version", and her LP gets stuck at 20%.... without restarting there is no fix for that...
Pssh, don't be silly. Hail mary strat of enabling console and banging in "max_anna_love = 200" can avoid having a full restart. May bug out some of her events if there are any that require a lower cap but I'm not going to go unpacking the files and digging into the code for event triggers again.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Pssh, don't be silly. Hail mary strat of enabling console and banging in "max_anna_love = 200" can avoid having a full restart. May bug out some of her events if there are any that require a lower cap but I'm not going to go unpacking the files and digging into the code for event triggers again.
Maybe that works now... when I tried it, it didnt... she went right back down to 20%

Quartz

Jun 1, 2017
Since I can't find anything on it, are there any plans to have Bree call you Master and submit to you fully just like Sasha did? I see her wearing the collar now, so that got updated, so that might as well still happen. *fingers crossed*

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes