fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
looks like i got bug with date option too. because that option is completely gone. all i can do with them is compliment, kiss, give them gift if i have one and talk.
i don't know what to do to get 18+ scenes

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
The clock is all messed up. There seems to be no relationship between time of day (day or night) and time shown. It started off as a 12 hr clock but started showing as a 24 hr clock out of sync with the day or night indicator. When the alarm did go off at 6:00 it should have been 6am not 6:00 in the evening. and now when I show up at work there is no prompt for "Work" or "Work Hard" so I don't earn any money, so when Monday does come around, I have no money for rent. What was also very confusing was that I started over and this time when I left work on the first day it was the afternoon. Before the new girls had actually finished moving it the clock showed 1400 and I went back to work and ended up working then harder and got a bonus. So instead of only having $150 for rent I had $350 but still with no way to earn money because when I show up at work there is no choice for "Work" It just shows "Wait" and "Take a break". The game doesn't crash but I can't depend on the clock interface no do I get anywhere with the girls. Most times when I am in the second floor hallway I don't have the choice to knock on the girls' doors and many times have walked in on Bree in the bathroom and get immediately scolded. I get no choice in my bedroom, or anywhere else, for exercise. That should be enough for you [Mr game developer] to either fix some bugs or tell me what I am doing wrong.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
gotta say, i check this website almost everyday and somehow i have seem this thread multiple times on this week :eazyHype:

cheers on the developer work :FeelsGoodMan:

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_sasha_give is defined twice, at
File "game/ch/sasha/events.rpy", line 186 and
File "game/ch/sasha/events.rpy", line 195.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
got the same error even after fresh install with no old saves.

Calhorn

Jan 10, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ac/smartphone.rpy", line 52, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 7, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 16, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 18, in execute
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'unicode' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ac/smartphone.rpyc", line 18, in script
  File "D:\Users\spide\Downloads\Games\LoSeSb-18.06.17-win\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Users\spide\Downloads\Games\LoSeSb-18.06.17-win\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ac/smartphone.rpy", line 52, in <module>
  File "D:\Users\spide\Downloads\Games\LoSeSb-18.06.17-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2614, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Users\spide\Downloads\Games\LoSeSb-18.06.17-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Users\spide\Downloads\Games\LoSeSb-18.06.17-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Users\spide\Downloads\Games\LoSeSb-18.06.17-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Users\spide\Downloads\Games\LoSeSb-18.06.17-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Users\spide\Downloads\Games\LoSeSb-18.06.17-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Users\spide\Downloads\Games\LoSeSb-18.06.17-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Users\spide\Downloads\Games\LoSeSb-18.06.17-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Users\spide\Downloads\Games\LoSeSb-18.06.17-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Users\spide\Downloads\Games\LoSeSb-18.06.17-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 7, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 16, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 18, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 20, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'unicode' and 'int'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Love & Sex : Second Base 18.06.17

Game seems fun, and like a lot of others have mentioned dev is working hard. That said this newest still has the same problem for me accessing the calendar as I did in .15 ( code posted above ) But I can close the phone now without an error so there is that lol.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
ok, it's slaying me, emotionally, phsyically and mentally. What does one must do. is it certain prereq for my stats? is it random on one of the dates? do her stats need to be at a certain point? currently have her at 100%/100%/50% and rising. but she still blue balls me ;-;

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
How does one open the console anyway? im sorta new to the whole thing, outside of just playing the games (sasha is just driving me nuts not activating her scenes >_>)

ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
ok so sasha keeps asking me to hang out on a random day than nothing happens that day and she hates me for it. what the hell?
So, there were two bugs in the June 15th build that made dates difficult. One was an error when looking at the calendar on your phone (to check what's happening on a day), and another was that you never got the "Go on a date" option in your room at the time of the date. The new build form the 17th which just got posted seems to resolve these for me.

Kibad

May 12, 2017
How does one open the console anyway? im sorta new to the whole thing, outside of just playing the games (sasha is just driving me nuts not activating her scenes >_>)
First you need to enable the console:
go to "game name"folder>renpy>common
>open 00console in notepad
> search (ctrl+f) for "config.console = False"
>change the False for True like this "config.console = True"
> save changes
>in game you sould open with shift+o

I don´t know where to find the right commands

tutuku

Oct 30, 2017
No offence man, but I think the best if you rebuild your game from zero, maybe will be easier to fix all these bugs and crashes. Go on date option still not appears when the girls asking you for a date , the day has come for the date but nowhere you can start and the next morning their stat drops by a huge ammount and there are still crashes where ignore doesn't work and you just stuck in the game.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Calendar is bugged and there was a scene where I was walking outside at night bree screams and it bugged out, unable to ask girls out they don't ask me to hang out.
Also I don't know if there are any options to be a bit naughtier with the girls but I was unable to progress past a kiss with either girl was only ably to offer them a drink one time Sasha accepted then option never showed up again
Options that would be cool
While at the pub offering to buy the girls dinner and drinks (only shows up when you first meet Sasha in the pub)
An option to shower with the girls with accompanying picture.
An option to fool around on the couch
Fool around in bathroom and bedroom with accompanying pic
Offering massages or footrubs while watching tv (good for affection and lust points)
While at pool offer to put lotion on girls

Reactions: Andrealphus
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes