Oct 25, 2017
Love the game and art, looking forward to a more stable release.

I got a bug when I started a new game, went to main menu, and then tried to start a new game again. Here's the traceback.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ororkin013

Feb 21, 2018
I have same isusess with calendar and dates

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Options that would be cool
While at the pub offering to buy the girls dinner and drinks (only shows up when you first meet Sasha in the pub)
An option to shower with the girls with accompanying picture.
An option to fool around on the couch
Fool around in bathroom and bedroom with accompanying pic
Offering massages or footrubs while watching tv (good for affection and lust points)
While at pool offer to put lotion on girls
I agree, plus I suggest to add the option to peek the girls, for example: u knock to the bathroom and they say "don't come in" and that will get the conditional branch to add "peek" option (that normaly wouldn't appear if don't know if the bathroom is free or no). Another "peek" option could be added when a girl is "consoling" herself in her room. In both of cases if you get busted and you have enough affecion you can start an H scene afterwards xD

Reactions: Andrealphus

AT83

Jun 20, 2018
Checking in with a few things:

1. Also getting the Calendar error.
  2. I'm on day 57 and I haven't been asked to hang out since maybe day 10? Not sure how to ask a girl out, I never get the option and I am never asked
  3. Both girls are at 100% on first two stats, but I am unable to talk to Sasha about sex. Just the usual 'Books, Travel, Fashion, etc...' I have bought her the collar several times and the option still doesn't appear
This is on version 18.06.17. Is there something I am missing to trigger #2 and #3? Because right now everything is maxed out and I am unable to progress.

Thanks

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
New version (18.06.18) is up on the patreon with fixes to everything that has been reported so far (I hope) and some new content.
AS USUAL FRESH START REQUIRED !
- Fixed bugs in the video games skill and no sleep skills
- Fixed a bug where you could ask a girl on a date while being on a date
- Fixed a bug in the agenda
- Fixed a few other bugs...
- Added a new activity to the bedroom
- Added towel outfits to the bathroom
- Added an effect to being hung
- Limited the free charm, fitness and knowledge gaining activities
- Gaining knowledge now gives you more topics to talk with the girls (instead of charm)
- Knowledge now influence your work performance
- Taking a break at work no longer gives you money :p
- You need to work before taking a break at work now
- Rewrote/cleaned most of the code for the Room class

I tested dates, sex with Sasha (both methods of access and all three scenes), the agenda and played around and it seems to work fine.

KV120

Nov 12, 2017
How do you activate console commands in this game? Every time I add the options.rpy, the game just says there is an error.

aaasss

Jun 10, 2017
How do you activate console commands in this game? Every time I add the options.rpy, the game just says there is an error.
in "\renpy\common\00console.rpy" look for "config.console = False" and replace it with "config.console = True"

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes