weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
while making the walkthrough I noticed something, bree is noted as sporty but she doesn't like to talk about sports

that's perfectly possible but still checking if that's WAD

Reactions: Bloodxdd

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
while making the walkthrough I noticed something, bree is noted as sporty but she doesn't like to talk about sports

that's perfectly possible but still checking if that's WAD
It's not and has you found it i ll let you decide : is she sporty (I ll change the dialogue) or not (I ll remove the trait)

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
It's not and has you found it i ll let you decide : is she sporty (I ll change the dialogue) or not (I ll remove the trait)
I just remembered that she's the one who asks you in the opening what sport you do so yes, I'll say she's stays sporty (otherwise you'd have to change that too)

maybe you could also hav her her hang out in the gym during 12u-13u as opposed to lost in the void of time and space as she is now

I'd put it in 3th place though since sport isn't her main characteristic (also looking at the previous iteration you have another girl planned who is super sporty)

it also explains how she retains that delicious hourglass figure despite also being into food

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
also sasha doesn't always show up for sex after you have enough submission points even if she asks you for it

also you should be able to chose between the scenes (blowjobs are good and all but to me they're an "extra")

Richard Best

Nov 1, 2017
also I finished the walkthrough

be aware that I wrote the first part while drunk out of my mind after yesterday's match (5-2, whooh!)

it isn't complete, far from it in fact but it should give starting players a holdfast instead of straight being thrown in the deep
Thanks! It's a mark of dedication to be able to write all that while Lukaku and Hazard were banging them in. Germany were giving me a heart attack last night tho till Kroos scored that beauty!

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
also sasha doesn't always show up for sex after you have enough submission points even if she asks you for it

also you should be able to chose between the scenes (blowjobs are good and all but to me they're an "extra")
I ll probably combine Sasha s three sex scenes later also anal next month :closedtongue:.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
also I finished the walkthrough

be aware that I wrote the first part while drunk out of my mind after yesterday's match (5-2, whooh!)

it isn't complete, far from it in fact but it should give starting players a holdfast instead of straight being thrown in the deep
Nice work ^^

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
@weaselman :
2: videogames: get extra desire with bree every day, also influences the arcade tournament event(?)
Yes
each girl also has their favourite talk topics and favourite television shows (also favourite gifts(?))
Yes
events: letting her in the house on first day (living room), helping her unpack (2nd floor), horror film discussion (living room), buying the spiked collar and giving it to her
You are missing one ^^

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
you're not the only one to work fast

updated walkthrough
- added the missing event and removed the question marks
- added the price to the mall products and spiked collar
- clarified that the SP points are just for sasha
- added that you can't give gifts to the girls outside the house
- some minor rewrites and spelling fixes

Reactions: j4yj4m

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
If that's true, that's a bug ^^
[EDIT] : Ok, I see what gave you that idea :)
You just can't give a girl a gift while she is working.
back in the file I go, I assume that for bree the university counts as working?

also I have another small bug: the girls talk in their sleep :p

(meaning that if you enter their room while they are sleeping they'll talk to you after which you'll get the message that they're asleep)

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
back in the file I go, I assume that for bree the university counts as working?

also I have another small bug: the girls talk in their sleep :p

(meaning that if you enter their room while they are sleeping they'll talk to you after which you'll get the message that they're asleep)
Thx, found and corrected for 18.06.19 (which could very much be 18.07.1).

Reactions: Bloodxdd
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes