Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'm having a problem with sasha when she ask me to hangout with her but when the day that we supposed to hangout nothing happened and I lost 20 point for her FP and DP
I seriously need help
It's a known bug in .17, if you accept a date proposed by a girl its screw up the dating system and the calendar (sometimes).

ZeroHavoc

Apr 12, 2018
It's a known bug in .17, if you accept a date proposed by a girl its screw up the dating system and the calendar (sometimes).
Thank you and one last question how can I increase the SP for Sasha and Bree there FP and DP are already 100
Thank again man and you really did a great work I really like game

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
SP is a little bit tricky right now as there is not a lot of ways to increase it but Weaselman made a post earlier in the forum about it.
Thx for the compliment, I hope you'll like Sunday's release :)
- Tooltips for activities, rooms, and items
- 3 new slice of life events for Bree
- 1 new sex scene for Bree
- Anal sex for Sasha
- UI improvements

Sep 6, 2017
So I"ve read most of the thread, and in order to have sex with Sasha you're supposed to talk to her about sex, but there is not an option for it for me. I can talk about food, travel, and fashion. There's no option to talk about sex. She has 100% in both of the first stats.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
So I"ve read most of the thread, and in order to have sex with Sasha you're supposed to talk to her about sex, but there is not an option for it for me. I can talk about food, travel, and fashion. There's no option to talk about sex. She has 100% in both of the first stats.
You need to increase either you knnwoledge or your charm (depending on the version you are playing), each time you gain 10 you get a new subject.
Otherwise, buy the spiked collar and give it to her as a gift.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
You need to increase either you knnwoledge or your charm (depending on the version you are playing), each time you gain 10 you get a new subject.
Otherwise, buy the spiked collar and give it to her as a gift.
wait, I thought sex was automaticly unlocked after a succesfull date

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
strange, I couldn't get the sex talk to trigger when I had the agenda/date bug

I already knew that you didn't have to go on a date to have sex in an earlier version since I did it back then but I thought that maybe you changed it
I intend to, but I want the date feature to be perfectly stable before: a successful date will be required before passing 50 Desire in later versions.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I played .17 a bit and it was pretty cute, keep up the good work.

Would like to see the girl say something when hanging out and she leaves, just a line like I gotta get to class, whatever.

ivoson

Apr 10, 2018
why do i keep losing menu options like knocking on bathroom door or talking to the girls when they are in the living room, all i have is wait and then navigate the house. if i click on one of the girls i can't talk to them or anything just shows their name. playing version 18.06.19

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
why do i keep losing menu options like knocking on bathroom door or talking to the girls when they are in the living room, all i have is wait and then navigate the house. if i click on one of the girls i can't talk to them or anything just shows their name. playing version 18.06.19
Some of your needs (food, energy, ...) have hit levels that are too low

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I played .17 a bit and it was pretty cute, keep up the good work.

Would like to see the girl say something when hanging out and she leaves, just a line like I gotta get to class, whatever.
Thx for the compliment ^^
That's actually a pretty great idea it will be in sunday's update :)

Annoucement for the new version :

with a little art preview ;)

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
how i date the girls?the day of the date I wasnt able to find any way to trigger the date, and when i use my smartphone and go to Calendar, ma game crashes.

P.D: The pregnancy tag on this game is alright? that whats brought me here lol

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
how i date the girls?the day of the date I wasnt able to find any way to trigger the date, and when i use my smartphone and go to Calendar, ma game crashes.

P.D: The pregnancy tag on this game is alright? that whats brought me here lol
- Pregnancy is a planned feature, it will be in the game but later on :)
- If it was a date offered by the girl and you are playing version 06.17 there is a bug and there is not a lot you can do to solve it sorry. Avoid accepting dates from the girls and you should be fine.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes