Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Latest version of the game is available as a "name your own price" on ;)
Consider becoming a patron or giving a few bucks as I really need it to buy more art :)

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
updated op to v18.06.19 + added dev twitter&itch.io to op.

Reactions: StJesuz

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
wow, needs drop like a rock now

I can have total sleep + coffee yet I'm at 0 energy in the afternoon

also watching tv seems to be bugged, I can't get my fun above 1 with it

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Sasha said me wait until night for suprise but nothing happen ??
Which version are you playing ?

Shouldn't change the speed of need decrease...
I'll look ^^
I was only able to get the blowjob from sasha
This depends on her sub level, more sub you get the spanking scene, less sub you get the miror scene.
r the sex scene animated or image?
plz tell anyone

Reactions: 21dsd

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

I tested the watch TV activity and it seems to work fine, are you sure ?

For the need I get why you have that impression as I changed how it works : now instead of losing 0.5 energy you have 50% chances of losing 1 energy, in the long run it is exactly the same, but if you only look at one particular day you might feel that way.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
then I was just unlucky maybe, I've had severall days were I just ended up at 0 energy in the afternoon

overall I don't really like this change, not from a gameplay perspective nor a meta perspective, it would be far better to have constant needs changes but to have them be adjusted by a certain randomness (for example being sick makes thing cost more energy)

also yes, I'm sure, I couldn't get anything done for severall days because I'd end up with 0 fun in the morning and tried to watch tv for severall hours only to end up at 0 energy in the afternoon, with me only raising above 2 fund when I masturbated (the character that is, I didn't have enough sasha points to do the latter :D ) that was one game though

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
then I was just unlucky maybe, I've had severall days were I just ended up at 0 energy in the afternoon

overall I don't really like this change, not from a gameplay perspective nor a meta perspective, it would be far better to have constant needs changes but to have them be adjusted by a certain randomness (for example being sick makes thing cost more energy)

also yes, I'm sure, I couldn't get anything done for severall days because I'd end up with 0 fun in the morning and tried to watch tv for severall hours only to end up at 0 energy in the afternoon, with me only raising above 2 fund when I masturbated (the character that is, I didn't have enough sasha points to do the latter :D ) that was one game though
I'll look into the TV again.
As for the change in the way needs are adjusted I just wanted to make them work the same way as attributes, I'll leave it like that for now and have a poll on the patreon before the end of July to see if people prefere the old way.

DeadMan2

Sep 12, 2017
How many Playable Days are in the game ?? Version 18 looks big but size is only 131mb something!!!

rcop101

May 31, 2017
I'm giving this game a few more updates/bug fixes before I'm deciding whether i drop it or not. I really wanted to like this game but i'm not going to play a game that relies, from what I can tell, entirely on "luck of the draw" stat ups and mood replenishes. It makes this game a slog and a chore to play. Where the previous version was all about "Manage your time wisely so you have money and time for the girls." this version is "Here's a handful of coins. Flip'em and maybe you'll get to work today."

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
How many Playable Days are in the game ?? Version 18 looks big but size is only 131mb something!!!
There is no real ending, you can play for as long as you want.

I'm giving this game a few more updates/bug fixes before I'm deciding whether i drop it or not. I really wanted to like this game but i'm not going to play a game that relies, from what I can tell, entirely on "luck of the draw" stat ups and mood replenishes. It makes this game a slog and a chore to play. Where the previous version was all about "Manage your time wisely so you have money and time for the girls." this version is "Here's a handful of coins. Flip'em and maybe you'll get to work today."
It's not 50% for everything, if in previous versions you had a -0.2 in hunger, now it's a 20% chances to lose 1, as I told before in the long run it doesn't change anything it might make difference one day over the other but that's all.
if something would have made you lose 1.2 it is lose 1 and 20% of losing another one.
The Patreon update tomorrow will have tooltips and they will help you realise that it is not such a big change as you will be able to see what is random and what isn't.
Example with the Watch TV activity :

And as I mentioned, this is tentative, if players don't like it it will be removed.

rcop101

May 31, 2017
I feel as though I'm coming off as angry and I'm not, I'm sad. I said I wanted to like this game and I still did before this update. From what I've seen there aren't many games like this, a nonlinear dating sim where you progress at your own rate, there's a lot of potential here. I took a quick look back at the thread and i hope that these issues are mainly bugs.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I feel as though I'm coming off as angry and I'm not, I'm sad. I said I wanted to like this game and I still did before this update. From what I've seen there aren't many games like this, a nonlinear dating sim where you progress at your own rate, there's a lot of potential here. I took a quick look back at the thread and i hope that these issues are mainly bugs.
So how do you feel about that (sad/angry/happy) ? :D

userpass

Mar 3, 2017
I tested the watch TV activity and it seems to work fine, are you sure ?

For the need I get why you have that impression as I changed how it works : now instead of losing 0.5 energy you have 50% chances of losing 1 energy, in the long run it is exactly the same, but if you only look at one particular day you might feel that way.
I am seeing the same issue with TV. It simply will not raise my fun above 1.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
So how do you feel about that (sad/angry/happy) ? :D
Maybe I overread it in your previous posts but my question to this is what effect the change of the difficulty setting has and what happens if you activate the extra randomness.

The other options are quite standard I would say and I never encountered any performance problems, crahses or sound problems so you done well.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Maybe I overread it in your previous posts but my question to this is what effect the change of the difficulty setting has and what happens if you activate the extra randomness.

The other options are quite standard I would say and I never encountered any performance problems, crahses or sound problems so you done well.
In easy mode you gain twice as much attributes and girl stats.
In hard mode rent is doubled.
The extra randomness will remove the randomness of needs.
:)
Like this everyone can enjoy the game :)

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes