WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
updated the walkthrough
- fixed my mistake with the gifts
- added the missing cinema option for increasing fun levels
First of all - thanks for compiling and updating the list!

A suggestion:
How about adding the time required for certain activities e.g. "Watching TV" (2 hrs) so we can plan accordingly?

LMK if you want to do this and I'll gladly help w/ numbers.

Reactions: Bloodxdd

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
can someone give a save before starting a date because i try 4 time and calendar don't work and i can't date black hair even i have 100 desire and 100 friendship

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
can someone give a save before starting a date because i try 4 time and calendar don't work and i can't date black hair even i have 100 desire and 100 friendship
There is a known bug in 18.06.17 with the dates initiated by the girls, if you accept it breaks the calendar and the date system and you are screwed...

Reactions: Bloodxdd

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
First of all - thanks for compiling and updating the list!

A suggestion:
How about adding the time required for certain activities e.g. "Watching TV" (2 hrs) so we can plan accordingly?

LMK if you want to do this and I'll gladly help w/ numbers.
to be honest the only thing I really know of that takes longer then one hour is watching tv with the girls and I did alude to that in the walkthrough

watching tv by yourself is only one hour

I've also put the work hours in there

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
you ever think about adding harem ending
It's planned

Last version for June (18.06.19) is up on the patreon with fixes to everything that has been reported so far (I hope) and some new content.
AS USUAL FRESH START REQUIRED !
- Added a splash screen
- Added Twitter and Paypal buttons to the main menu
- Rewrote Bree's sport dialog
- Corrected a bug where girls were talking to you when sleeping (creepy much...)
- Reworked the "watch TV with everyone" activity

I am working on some UI improvement, adding tooltips mostly, do you think it would be useful for the game ?

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
It's planned

Last version for June (18.06.19) is up on the patreon with fixes to everything that has been reported so far (I hope) and some new content.
AS USUAL FRESH START REQUIRED !
- Added a splash screen
- Added Twitter and Paypal buttons to the main menu
- Rewrote Bree's sport dialog
- Corrected a bug where girls were talking to you when sleeping (creepy much...)
- Reworked the "watch TV with everyone" activity

I am working on some UI improvement, adding tooltips mostly, do you think it would be useful for the game ?

In my opinion it would be usefull if it would be display what consequences, I mean an increase or decrease of a certain stat, a taken action will have i. e. action: sleep (skip to next day or XX hours) or something like eat somethin +2 hunger or work -5 energy. You know what I mean?

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I am still playing ver.X.X.17 and I have both girls' DP and FP maxed out but can't raise their SP higher than Bree = 1%, and Sasha = 3%. Also Several days earlier Bree asked me out on a date but even though I tried to meet at the the correct time and day, the date never happened. Is this problem tied to the phone calender bug? because I got an error (which I chose to ignore) everytime I tried to use the calender ( I no longer bother).

TsVaH

Nov 8, 2017
I'm a simple guy. I see a girl wearing a NIN shirt, I gots to pursue her :)
Lol. So I'm not the only one who got here because of the NIN shirtXD
I guess the phrase "I'm a simple man. I see a girl wearing a NIN shirt, I want to fuck her like an animal" would be more appropriate here:closedeyesmile:

Reactions: t727
Sep 4, 2017
Everything worked. Then, I saved and turned off my game and tried to enable cheat console with UnRen.

"I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_sasha_give is defined twice, at
File "ch/sasha/events.rpyc", line 186 and
File "ch/sasha/events.rpyc", line 195."

Is there a way to fix it?

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
Can someone help me.
I have all stats max (android cheat)
But nothing new after a bunch of date with Bree.

ZeroHavoc

Apr 12, 2018
I'm having a problem with sasha when she ask me to hangout with her but when the day that we supposed to hangout nothing happened and I lost 20 point for her FP and DP
I seriously need help

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes