Bonjour ,
penchez vous a une version française ?
Désole pour mon anglais je passe par google translate

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Je n'ai pas de version française, mais je suis français :)
I don't have a french version but I am french :)

Can someone please tell me how i delete my saves from the past versions of the game or should i just ignore them? Also the extra randomness in preferences is missing.
You put your mouse over the save slot and press the "Del" key on your keyboard.

What is the cheating content?
You can date more than one girl at once, in the next update you will have the risk of getting caught. Later I will include bothe netrorare and netori (both avoidable).

Riukssss

Apr 7, 2018
Bien dommage pour moi qui ne comprend pas l'anglais lol . Merci de votre réponse

Good damage for me who does not understand English lol. Thank you for your reply

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Bien dommage pour moi qui ne comprend pas l'anglais lol . Merci de votre réponse

Good damage for me who does not understand English lol. Thank you for your reply
Peut etre un jour mais ce n'est pas une priorité, désolé
Maybe one day, but it's not a priority, sorry.

Atz

Jun 8, 2017
Are the needs of the player decreasing faster? i can only stay awake like 8 hours or so. Everytime i watch tv the joy increase to 1 and stays 1 when i watch a second time. i have really trouble to mange the needs. if the needs decreasing faster i would like you to change it back to the old system.

Sorry for my bad english.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
The game is too grindy and random. No narrative to guide the game at all. Shame since the art is nice.

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
Very nice art and very good gameplay. Even though there are still a few bugs, I can see a good future for this.
Keep up the great work!

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Just a few recommendations that I think might help and make the game more fun,
And a couple of annoying things that happened.
There were a couple of weekdays where I couldn't work which led to not having enough money for rent. Which lost affection points.
Also there needs to be another way to make more money or we need to be paid more for work.
Also having a meal or shower shouldn't take away fun points
Just my 2 cents.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
There were a couple of weekdays where I couldn't work which led to not having enough money for rent. Which lost affection points.
Also there needs to be another way to make more money or we need to be paid more for work.
Soon you'll be able to get promoted at work and earn more money.
Also having a meal or shower shouldn't take away fun points
You lose 0.5 Fun every hour regardless of what you do :)
I just downloaded and none of my saves work you you have to start over?
Yes you need to start over, but save compatibility between updates is very high on my todo list.

daenaerys

May 27, 2018
Both bree and sasha cannot go higher than 20% on any stat for some reason on my version. I re-downloaded the newest version on patreon and even restarted the game and still everything is getting stuck at 20%, is the phone bugged?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Both bree and sasha cannot go higher than 20% on any stat for some reason on my version. I re-downloaded the newest version on patreon and even restarted the game and still everything is getting stuck at 20%, is the phone bugged?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

K

Kedub

Hi guys, the new version of the game (v18.07.1) is now available on Patreon :D
This month was pretty epic and we already have a shitload of new features and content but here is what has been added in this update :
I am particularly proud of the new dating system : Now an afternoon date can be followed by an evening date and an evening date can be followed by a nightclub date. In addition there is now a date score and if the girl like you enough and you reach a 100%, then prepare to get "lucky" ;)
The second big thing is the new tooltips, it will be much easier now to know what effects each activity has.
And of course, Bree's story has now started :) Oh yes, now you HAVE to follow a girl's story to unlock higher friendship and desire.
Don't hesitate to comment with your thought on the new version, I am always listening to critics good and bad and specially to good ideas :)

v18.07.1
- Increased the loss of friendship for not doing your chores
- Created a loss of desire for not doing your chores
- Added Tooltips for Activities, Dates, Rooms and Items !
- Added the nightclub date
- Added 3 slice of life events to Bree
- Added 1 sex scene to Bree
- Added music to the main menu
- Added a randomness preference
- Girls can now tell you what they will be doing next (depending on friendship)
- Improved the UI
- Redone the dates
- Rewiritten all of Bree's kissing scenes
Have not found link for new version

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes