Barrett74

May 13, 2018
try to start a load a save gave and automatically come up with a error, nevermind i guess this one needs a fresh start

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Needs to be a way for MC to gain energy points without having to sleep maybe like MOTH, such as drinking coffee and/or energy drinks throughout the day. Just going to work pretty much zaps all of the MC's energy for doing fun/developmental stuff.

What are the requirements for a successful date so the MC doesn't loose 20 friendship & 20 love points, especially with Bree?

Also, why does taking a shower reduce the MC's mood points?

Can we see the MC sharing the shower with the girls in the near future?

Reactions: T-dog

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
WTF - A fresh start is required between v.18071 and v.180619 (literally released days apart)!

I barely like this game and now have to spend hours and hours grinding back to where I am as of yesterday at the end of v.180619! This is a good way to piss off your supporters.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
WTF - A fresh start is required between v.18071 and v.180619 (literally released days apart)!

I barely like this game and now have to spend hours and hours grinding back to where I am as of yesterday at the end of v.180619! This is a good way to piss off your supporters.
sorry forget to remove that
i don't know if you need to start a fresh save this update or not
:HeyGuys:

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I'm legit downloading this just because of the NIN t-shirt

Reactions: t727

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
So watching TV ups fun once and waking the weasel does as well but so far that's all would be nice to be other ways to raise fun would be nice maybe to have a take a swim choice to raise it a little, I know there's a fun book but with so little money coming from work can't afford to pick it up.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
You can date more than one girl at once, in the next update you will have the risk of getting caught. Later I will include both netorare and netori (both avoidable).
Wait, there's no risk for that at the moment? Huh. Cool.
Will there be a way to date multiple girls in the future with their consent? Maybe unlock some threesomes?
As for the NTR, will netorare mean your old roommate steals your girl, or that a random dude will? And for netori, will you be stealing your roommate's girl or stealing one of the new girls from a boyfriend they may or may not have at the start of the game?
I'm not really a fan of NTR as a fetish, but unless it really disagrees with me (heavy emphasis on the POV character being pathetic, infuriatingly naïve, or everyone irrationally hating them, for instance) I just look at it as being optional bonus content.
...hell, while I'm at it, I'd like to suggest you make sure the "option" is presented before the game actually begins so that your audience has less to quibble over. Some people who really, really hate NTR will insist that because the game has it that choosing not to view it only means that it's happening behind the scenes. There will always be people who find something, anything to complain about, but undercutting common complains might prevent some of that.

Reactions: RockenRoller

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Agreed with what this fellow said ^^^^^^^^^^^^ NTR is just content for some, but alot of people get so into the game (NOT A BADDD THING) that they take it personal when 'their girls' get taken. on a virtual level, having the option at the beginning of the game sounds keen to me as well.

SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
Is there any other way to see the 'play the pool' event with Sasha when I stuck in 20/20 state?? There is nothing to do with Sasha at the pub

Reactions: okevino

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
Started fresh save and crashing the minute I try to get to the pool. (latest update of course)
EDIT: happens at the mall too.

Jimmery

Jun 3, 2017
im beginning to get pissed for restarting the game every time there is a new version. pls do something about that...

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
im beginning to get pissed for restarting the game every time there is a new version. pls do something about that...
Considering how many crashes the dev has to address after every release, I'm going to assume that there's significant code fuckery going on per release that makes old saves obsolete. I'd rather create a new save than have each version inherit the last version's crashes.

That said, I haven't tried a version of this in a while due to the number of crash reports I see. Maybe you should take a wait and see approach, too.

mur

Jun 4, 2017
Mac Version doesn't work extracted it and it will not run
Use terminal to change permissions on two files:
chmod +x LoSeSb.app/Contents/MacOS/LoSeSb
chmod +x LoSeSb.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/LoSeSb​

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Needs to be a way for MC to gain energy points without having to sleep maybe like MOTH, such as drinking coffee and/or energy drinks throughout the day. Just going to work pretty much zaps all of the MC's energy for doing fun/developmental stuff.

What are the requirements for a successful date so the MC doesn't loose 20 friendship & 20 love points, especially with Bree?

Also, why does taking a shower reduce the MC's mood points?

Can we see the MC sharing the shower with the girls in the near future?
- Drinking coffee is in
- Energy drinks and other "needs buff" will be in the August release
- You lose 0.5 fun every hour
- Not for now but he will be able to peep in August
View attachment 120108

got this error after playing with bree at the pool
It will be solved in the next fix, thx
Wait, there's no risk for that at the moment? Huh. Cool.
No risk for now, but don't get used to it ;)
Will there be a way to date multiple girls in the future with their consent? Maybe unlock some threesomes?
- Yes
As for the NTR, will netorare mean your old roommate steals your girl, or that a random dude will?
- Both
And for netori, will you be stealing your roommate's girl or stealing one of the new girls from a boyfriend they may or may not have at the start of the game?
- Both too, you'll even be able to let Samantha marry Ryan then cuck him and have him be happy that she is pregnant
I'm not really a fan of NTR as a fetish, but unless it really disagrees with me (heavy emphasis on the POV character being pathetic, infuriatingly naïve, or everyone irrationally hating them, for instance) I just look at it as being optional bonus content.
- Main character will not be like that ;)
...hell, while I'm at it, I'd like to suggest you make sure the "option" is presented before the game actually begins so that your audience has less to quibble over. Some people who really, really hate NTR will insist that because the game has it that choosing not to view it only means that it's happening behind the scenes. There will always be people who find something, anything to complain about, but undercutting common complains might prevent some of that.
- Some girls will have NTR (one or two), but even for them it will be one of their path, others will not have it at all.
View attachment 120134

found another error when playing at the arcade with bree
and another clerical error
View attachment 120139
Started fresh save and crashing the minute I try to get to the pool. (latest update of course)
EDIT: happens at the mall too.
You are not the only one to report this but I am unable to reproduce it, can you post the tracback please ?
I am working on save compatibility as we speak, the August release should be tha last time you have to fresh start.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
new save again, pool is fine, same for the mall BUT now it crashes at school when talking to Bree
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for that T_T
I was becoming crazy :)
This issue is only for people playing in "Easy", it will be fixed in the next update (in a few minutes).

EDIT
Done, the latest version on patreon has that fixed :)

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes