Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'm <renpy.exports.TagQuotingDict object at 0x03AF86B0>ure that she's just saying that to make me feel better

from the bree arcade event, that a weird way to say % s
Thx, it's been reported already :)
It is ok in 18.7.2

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
What do you think of bree's events ?
a bit hard to trigger, I've had almost 20 days in before I could trigger the phone event
which made the wording really weird
they're also quite wordy compared to sasha's scenes, which an sich isn't a bad thing but the break in style is noticable

the 2nd event was better (if she's there every saturday) but I previously just had no reason to go into the arcade so it took me a while (maybe make the arcade be open on sundays as well?)

however there was a small problem with the event, I came into the arcade with bree and she asked to play a game which I won (I guess that's just a random gameplay thing, like the talks) and only after that the event triggered, so there was a huge disrepancy in dialogue

other then that they're really good, I can easily sympathise with the "likes playing games but doesn't want anyone to know they do that"-type so it endears her to me and there's some hints to a background story that I hope we'll learn more about later

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
a bit hard to trigger, I've had almost 20 days in before I could trigger the phone event
which made the wording really weird
they're also quite wordy compared to sasha's scenes, which an sich isn't a bad thing but the break in style is noticable
She plays her phone almost every morning before going to the university ^^
the 2nd event was better (if she's there every saturday) but I previously just had no reason to go into the arcade so it took me a while (maybe make the arcade be open on sundays as well?)
I could do that.

however there was a small problem with the event, I came into the arcade with bree and she asked to play a game which I won (I guess that's just a random gameplay thing, like the talks) and only after that the event triggered, so there was a huge disrepancy in dialogue
Ooooooh I didn't think of that possibility :)
other then that they're really good, I can easily sympathise with the "likes playing games but doesn't want anyone to know they do that"-type so it endears her to me and there's some hints to a background story that I hope we'll learn more about later
Thx, I quite liked them myslef too.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
bug on a sasha date

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ev/romance.rpy", line 110, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_flag'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ev/romance.rpyc", line 90, in script
  File "C:\Users\gebruiker\Downloads\LoSeSb-18071-win-mac\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\gebruiker\Downloads\LoSeSb-18071-win-mac\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Love & Sex : Second Base 18.07.1

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
bug on a sasha date

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ev/romance.rpyc", line 90, in script
  File "C:\Users\gebruiker\Downloads\LoSeSb-18071-win-mac\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\gebruiker\Downloads\LoSeSb-18071-win-mac\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Love & Sex : Second Base 18.07.1
Just after she told you it was time to go ?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
if your energy is too low on the fance restaurant date then you can't eat
edit: no wait, it's the money

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
nope, I can't eat there, had it twice but the first time I could, maybe my hunger meter was too filled up? (I ate 2 hours before)

also the bree sex event could use some more pictures, especially at the beginning

also I get randomly teleported sometimes after the sex events

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
She plays her phone almost every morning before going to the university ^^

I could do that.

Ooooooh I didn't think of that possibility :)

Thx, I quite liked them myslef too.
that's the time I eat with sasha (that way I make it untill 20u) so yeah, no wonder it took so long

is there a specific time for helping sasha unpack?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I like the game very much, kudos for making it @Andrealphus . I do have a recurring error though on several spots, the same message.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx for the compliment.
Yes it's an error occuring in v 18.07.1 if you play in "easy" mode, the latest version on patreon has that solved ;)

Reactions: DaveBp

HandOfGod

Jul 17, 2017
I think i'm stuck. I have both girls at 20 Points in all three stats, but i don't get a pool scene oder any progress. I can go on dates with them and get points, but they doesn't count and it still says 20 points. I had the lost phone scene and the unpacking scene. Could use some tipps or help, what i need tot do to trigger scenes or getting progress in general. Thanks already for an interesting game, just discovered it and it seems like fun.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I think i'm stuck. I have both girls at 20 Points in all three stats, but i don't get a pool scene oder any progress. I can go on dates with them and get points, but they doesn't count and it still says 20 points. I had the lost phone scene and the unpacking scene. Could use some tipps or help, what i need tot do to trigger scenes or getting progress in general. Thanks already for an interesting game, just discovered it and it seems like fun.
I just realised that pool scene is really misleading since it happens at the pub (you play pool there with sasha)

go there when sasha is there (which is friday and saturday after 20u)

for bree you need the arcade scene, she's there on saturday at 18u

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes