Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
I'm not if this was bug reported or not, but i played pool with Sasha BEFORE I helped her unpack in the hallway, This cause her to be stuck at the 20 cap

Jun 8, 2017
$ sasha.desire.max = 100
$ sasha.relationship.max = 100
$ bree.desire.max = 100
$ bree.relationship.max = 100
lol my save must just be broken or somthing they seam to go through but never actually work,im stuck I love the look of the girls just can't seam to get anywhere though and ive restarted like 5 times any help would be great lol

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
lol my save must just be broken or somthing they seam to go through but never actually work,im stuck I love the look of the girls just can't seam to get anywhere though and ive restarted like 5 times any help would be great lol
I don't know what to say except wait for 18.07.2 here or go dl it on the patreon.
This should be fixed in hit (along with other stuff).

Reactions: EliteForever21
Jun 8, 2017
I don't know what to say except wait for 18.07.2 here or go dl it on the patreon.
This should be fixed in hit (along with other stuff).
Do you have a save that I could use to play a bit farther than im stuck at or that works? I'd super appreciate it,I will for sure donate when I get paid this game is awesome

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Do you have a save that I could use to play a bit farther than im stuck at or that works? I'd super appreciate it,I will for sure donate when I get paid this game is awesome
I am sorry as my game is always evolving (I dev on it every day) I don't have any save that would be usable by you :/
And thx for the compliment ^^

Reactions: DaveBp

BattyMare419

Jul 3, 2018
I'm playing the mobile version but can't advance too far nor unlock both the girls' sex scenes despite being able to ask them and had enough stats
Requiring a full guidance for the game
P.S: If anyone has the save files for version 18.07.13 please share

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
Thx for the compliment.
Yes it's an error occuring in v 18.07.1 if you play in "easy" mode, the latest version on patreon has that solved ;)
I've pledged on Patreon then downloaded 18.07.2, but now Sasha keeps postpoing our date. Or should I start from scratch again?

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
here are the console codes ive discovered so far

hero.money=x
hero.charm.score=x
hero.energy.score=x
hero.fitness.score=x
hero.fun.score=x
hero.grooming.score=x
hero.hunger.score=x
hero.knowledge.score=x

hope its useful ^_^