Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
There still a lot of bugs, i can´t get in my bedroom, the same thing in the bathroom, shows this message:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/start.rpy", line 200, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 196, in enter
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 97, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 135, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 136, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 141, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 145, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 151, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 151, in keywords
  File "game/cl/class_activity.rpy", line 111, in get_tooltip
NameError: global name 'val' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 198, in script
  File "C:\Users\gusta\Documents\Games\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\gusta\Documents\Games\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/start.rpy", line 200, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 196, in enter
  File "C:\Users\gusta\Documents\Games\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2614, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\gusta\Documents\Games\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\gusta\Documents\Games\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\gusta\Documents\Games\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\gusta\Documents\Games\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\gusta\Documents\Games\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\gusta\Documents\Games\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\gusta\Documents\Games\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\gusta\Documents\Games\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\gusta\Documents\Games\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 135, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 136, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 141, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 145, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 151, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 151, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 153, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_activity.rpy", line 111, in get_tooltip
NameError: global name 'val' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Love & Sex : Second Base 18.07.1
And Just a foolish opnion, change the main menu music :coldsweat:
P.S: Congrats for the game, amzing graphics, almost made me want to lear python progaming ( Sorry if there is something wrong with my english, i'm brazilian :))
16:46PM- Do you mind if a report all the bugs I found?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch/bree/events.rpy", line 194, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'friendship'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ch/bree/events.rpyc", line 194, in script
  File "C:\Users\gusta\Documents\Games\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\gusta\Documents\Games\LoSeSb-18.07.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ch/bree/events.rpy", line 194, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'friendship'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Love & Sex : Second Base 18.07.1
This one happens when I go to the living room and a event with bree that I loose my smartphone appears, I can´t choose "Mind lending a hand?". By his answer the other option wasn't a good one.
They should both be solved in 18.07.2

meddl

May 9, 2017
whats the console command for bree sex scene? need to fap or the cucumber is going to explode :(

U

User_633486

this might be some of the best art style i've ever seen absolutely love it

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
totally, bree's scene and sasha's? put's alot of those VN's to shame honestly. only ones i like better then, would probably be Melody/babysitter. GO ANDREALPHUS YOU ROCKKKKKK!!!

Reactions: DaveBp and StJesuz

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I did a play through on 7.1 recently. Nice work adding the explanation when the girls leave the scene, adds a bit of immersion imo. I hit a few of the bugs already mentioned so I won't repeat them. Here are two things I noticed.

There was a lot of writing around the first day at work and it seems like two characters were introduced, MC's boss and coworker. Consider shortening these scenes until you develop these characters more, it seemed a bit distracting even though well written.

I noticed that chores only needed be done on the first week. I was never prompted to, for example, do the dishes again.

U

User_633486

If you are into rough sex, Bree will be your girl :)
The more time will pass the more she will discover that side of her, the little slut loving to be messed up and manhandled to almost rapey levels.
bree is way hotter and sexier than sasha imo just want some bj and reg sex scenes w/ her lol :)

Reactions: Deleted member 1897

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
man i seriously stuck in this game. no matter how much i play doesn't seem to improve. Anyone can give me a complete save file? it will be a big help.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Spent some time with the game and I like the art a lot, as well as how casual, sort of slice of life it is. No big complicated plot. Just day to day life with your 2 steaming hot girls roommates. Also, loving that this is one of the only "dating sims" I know of that has actual "going on dates" as a game mechanic. Hurray for that.

Only issue is lack of variety in events. Not enough time or energy and whatnot to do a lot of things (that "happyness" stat or whatever is especially bad, there's no good way to raise it quickly that I found, only a descent and random one in watching TV with the girls. And I ran into a few error screens. One of which I ignored and I think it either broke Bree's stats entirely because they never changed after that, ever, didn't go down or up or nothing, or she just had no content yet in the game and her stats stop raising at 20. But I doubt that.

Reactions: mighty
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes