hero.hunger.score=x
hero.knowledge.score=x
bree.sub +=x
bree.desire +=x
bree.relationship +=x
sasha.sub +=x
sasha.desire +=x
sasha.relationship +=x

These were all the console commands I could locate.
How do I even use Console Commands?

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
how to open console? And is there a better way to make money than just getting $16 for "Work Hard" in office. And can i find the nughtclub?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
how to open console? And is there a better way to make money than just getting $16 for "Work Hard" in office. And can i find the nughtclub?
It appears the work pay increases when you have certain smart stat points.
Nightclub unlocks when you have the right clothing item for your MC, so does Gym and other places.. I won't place a whole lot of spoilers, just try to play, browse what can be bought and think logically ;)

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
It appears the work pay increases when you have certain smart stat points.
Nightclub unlocks when you have the right clothing item for your MC, so does Gym and other places.. I won't place a whole lot of spoilers, just try to play, browse what can be bought and think logically ;)

Ahh brilliant cheers for the help man! :D

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Ahh brilliant cheers for the help man! :D
You're welcome :)

I recently restarted this game again and if I may give some advice it would be to grind two things in the beginning, Work and Study. Don't focus much on the girls until you have stats to increase good talk result chance (higher charm/smarts), just remember to eat with them both at 20:00 in the Kitchen to increase their relation towards you, maybe eat with one of them in the morning too.

Your smarts (intelligence) is quickly trained by Study at the University, cost a little money though, and time.
As it has an impact of your work pay, it's a good thing to grind first. It also gives more conversation topics later on I think..

In the early start, no matter what you say will have a negative impact, so building up a pile of cash is a good idea.
When you are around week 2 or 3, check out the Mall, there should be a Shop function at the first picture (entrance) if you have enough cash to buy any of the "secret items" I call them secret because you won't see the buy option unless you have cash to buy one of them..
There's a luxury bed (gives you better sleep, possibly improves health.. ya might appear sick a lot in the beginning).
Also a video game box (increases happiness from playing games, however one of the girls might give you that for free at your first birthday.. so don't buy that too soon..)
The last 3 items are sleep machines, each increase a stat when you sleep.. now that is Highly useful, so I'd recommend getting those fast, without compromising Rent of course.
Also be aware, later in game when you can take girls out on dates.. that will cost money, so your Smart start and Work pay should be high at this point.

Guess I wrote a little basic guide after all.. hope not too many find it spoiling? :eek:penedeyewink:

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Could someone list all the possible sex scenes in this version? think i got everything and dont want to grind for the sake of grinding :p

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You need to raise Sasha's sub points.
You can't meet Samantha yet.

Reactions: daniel27dd
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes