Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Start of August will be Samantha (1 sex scene + 5 events) + 1 sex scene for Sasha + other stuff ^^
Start of September will be Audrey (1 sex scene + 3-5 events) + 1 sex scene for Bree + other stuff too ^^

Reactions: StJesuz

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
For those of you that likes the game but don't want to commit to a monthly patreon donation I created a ko-fi account.
It also has a separate goal to add a girl to the game :)

12qwerty21

Jul 12, 2018
Either I'm doing something wrong or the game is bugged, I can't seem to increase Sasha's Submission Points/her third stat. I had it at 4% at it's highest I believe, now it's at 1%

For some reason, Bree's Submission is at 14% AND I DON'T EVEN GIVE HER THE TIME OF DAY lmao... her Desire is at 25%, that's how little I do anything with her (at the moment)

I've given Sasha the collar (several times), tried the teasing option and I have even gotten the "+1 *Handcuffs*" thing a couple of times when talking to her but on her stats page on the phone the icon is a whip. both of her other stats are 100%, are my own stats too low in something like knowledge to be able to do anything? any help would be nice... btw I am on 18.07.2

daniel27dd

May 22, 2018
Either I'm doing something wrong or the game is bugged, I can't seem to increase Sasha's Submission Points/her third stat. I had it at 4% at it's highest I believe, now it's at 1%

For some reason, Bree's Submission is at 14% AND I DON'T EVEN GIVE HER THE TIME OF DAY lmao... her Desire is at 25%, that's how little I do anything with her (at the moment)

I've given Sasha the collar (several times), tried the teasing option and I have even gotten the "+1 *Handcuffs*" thing a couple of times when talking to her but on her stats page on the phone the icon is a whip. both of her other stats are 100%, are my own stats too low in something like knowledge to be able to do anything? any help would be nice... btw I am on 18.07.2
It's a bug try reinstal it

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

The whip means that she is not submissive you must bring the whip points back to 0 then you will have the handcuffs back and be able to make her submissive again .

daniel27dd

May 22, 2018
i ade with bree 75 submiss the handcuff and i go on a date with bree at the bar i make the date bar 100% but nothing no scene no kiss

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
i ade with bree 75 submiss the handcuff and i go on a date with bree at the bar i make the date bar 100% but nothing no scene no kiss
I dont know what to say it's the right way to do it and others have succeeded.

12qwerty21

Jul 12, 2018
The whip means that she is not submissive you must bring the whip points back to 0 then you will have the handcuffs back and be able to make her submissive again .
oh ok, I'll give that a try. The icon will switch back to handcuffs I'm assuming? Also just a weird bug but there is always a "Sasha +1 *heart*" on my screen now. I don't think it effects anything, its just now constantly on my screen, but its minor

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes