daniel27dd

May 22, 2018
Don't worry you'll fuck her next month :p
what kind of scene with bree the 1 when i try to go and i could find me phone or a sex scene? becose the love and the first bar it stopt at 20% and i think i fnis with all the scenes with bree but i am not sure (tkx for the encuragement very funny:)))) )

daniel27dd

May 22, 2018
how do i go to gym becose i now at the begginig when i first started playng i was having the choich to go to the gym and now when i made a new character i can't can u plese tell me how do i go to gym?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
how do i go to gym becose i now at the begginig when i first started playng i was having the choich to go to the gym and now when i made a new character i can't can u plese tell me how do i go to gym?
Buy sports clothes

Yosinuke

Mar 15, 2018
How do I manage to get some sex scenes? Is it totally random? Both girls have max stats.

When I give Sasha the collar she says that there will be some special time in the night but she never came when I went to bed.

With Bree, she never says that she want to have sex after a date. I don't know how to get to those scenes.

daniel27dd

May 22, 2018
How do I manage to get some sex scenes? Is it totally random? Both girls have max stats.

When I give Sasha the collar she says that there will be some special time in the night but she never came when I went to bed.

With Bree, she never says that she want to have sex after a date. I don't know how to get to those scenes.
speak with sasha aout sex and then u will have a chis yes or no is you press yes u most go in your room betoin 20:00-23:00 with bree ther are no sex scenes for the moment
if you go to a date with sasha and u make the bar max u wil have a choics yes or no u pres yes and then she will be in her underwear and you can chose to admit or taunt ether of them wil give you a chois hat position do u want to se when dey have sex ad that all

daniel27dd

May 22, 2018

that all

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

To get to Bree's sex scene you need to go on a date with her and get 100% at the end of en evening date and she must have 75 desire.

Yosinuke

Mar 15, 2018
Where can I see the bar tho? When I look at my screen there is no bar that goes up or down while on a date.

Like for example with Bree I go to the pub, we talk about every topic, I give her a compliment, I kiss her, i offer her a drink eveytime I can and then I can I only go back home.

Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
It appears the work pay increases when you have certain smart stat points.
Nightclub unlocks when you have the right clothing item for your MC, so does Gym and other places.. I won't place a whole lot of spoilers, just try to play, browse what can be bought and think logically ;)
That doesn't answer how to open the console to use console commands.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
That doesn't answer how to open the console to use console commands.
The member who asked the question actually asked 2 questions, I provided an answer for the 2nd question which he/she was grateful for.
I have no precise knowledge on how to open the console, but as I understand it if it isn't possible by default for a RenPy game then it first has to be made possible. Do a search on this forum for console code, RenPy console, or the like, and I'm sure you'll be able to find the answer.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Where can I see the bar tho? When I look at my screen there is no bar that goes up or down while on a date.

Like for example with Bree I go to the pub, we talk about every topic, I give her a compliment, I kiss her, i offer her a drink eveytime I can and then I can I only go back home.
Are you sure that you have the latest version ?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes